Building cars and saving lives...

Wow who would just let a healthy beautiful dog like that go. I lol’d at the 2nd pic above.

Good looking bitch, Jay. When is the wedding :booty:

Thanks everyone. I never had a dog before but I watched the dog wisperer so I feel like I got this.

I was looking at her this morning and do suspect a bit of lab in her. Thankfully she’s a lazy ass. I took her to the 24/7 med vet and they scanned her. No chip. She’s got her appointment tonight for a more thorough inspection, but everything seems in order. No funky wear patterns, eyeballs are properly aligned, ect…

Oh and we where out to shoot any coons. We where just up on the roof trying to find out where the hell they keep getting into my building from. spotted the bitch shivvering behind the building.

Is that a pit lab mix?

good lookin pup jay…nice Job taking her in

you leave her at the shop at night ?

she been coming home with me.

Bittersweet end today. A friend of a friend spoted a flier at the family video. Its her. She was playing with the neighbors dog when her collar broke. That was on saturday. We found her Monday afternoon. The owner came this afternoon and was very gratefull. Carnegie is not a good area for pits to be wondering.

So this afternoon i took a long lunch and stopped by the humain society to have a looks at the pups there. I never owned a dog before but I think I’m gonna adopt one as soon as I figure out exactly where i’m gonna live.

Nope Jack is a full red nose pit.

Oh well man, at least we got her before someone else did and just hadn’t brought her back.

That sucks you had to give her back, but you did the right thing. Hope you find another one soon.

sorry to hear. but at least you were able to rescue her and made sure she got to her owners safely

Might I reccomend any pit mixed pup. If rasied and treated right they are great dogs. And they get such a bad rap due to all the fucked up humans making them screwed up dogs. No pit is ever born, thinking to itself “Gee I cant wait for the day I get to eat some kids face off, or I get to kill another dog.”

Ok I’m done now.:kiss:

But great job on the save and return.

Sorry you had to give her back, but you probably made the owner’s day when they found out their pup was still alive. Our dog got out of the house last week for about 5 minutes in the middle of the night and I was running around the neighborhood the whole time in a panic, I can’t imagine if it took days to find the dog. The owner’s could not have been more fortunate that someone like you found their dog and took such good care of it.

You can adopt me. I’ll fetch beer, pizza, hoes…