built ka, turbo kit and fuel management.

$2500 OBO or $4000 for the engine, tranny full turbo kit, ecu, cut wiring harness, and oil lines. pretty much everthing you need.:thumbup

OK heres the run down, 91 ka, pauter rods, aris pistons 8.8to1 , all tollerances were checked 3 times and are the same as AMS (Ivan helped over the phone). ARP head and main studs, cometic head gasket, (everything torqued with new craftsman torquewrench)crank scaper and windage tray, calco rod and main bearings,
supertech duel springs and retainers, supertech valves, 91 cams, new timing chains, unothodocks crank pulley, fidanza flywheel,cluchmaster 4 puck unspung clutch.

t3/t4 garret turbo ( small trim for respons ), jgs tools log manifold, turbonetics evolution 38mm wg, custom intercooler 2.5 inch ss hotside/ 3 inch cold side with blow through maf set up( so no rerouting on the blow off ) Greddy type s bov ( a real one ) all t-bolts and reenforced boots, 3 inch custom ss down pipe and midpipe ( v-band, and bung for wideband ) 3 inch ss exhaust,

AMS fuel rail, jim wolf 72lbs injecters, enthalpy tuned ecu, cut engine harness with drop resistors and injecter plugs.

Im open to offers. anyone intrested?

god i wish i had an extra 2500 to poop out.

Best bet is the classifieds on NICO/ZILVIA/S-chassis.

If you dont have a name, you can use one of mine so you can post in the classifieds.

thanks and let me know if you need anything else, got a ton of stuff to get rid of.

GLWS! I sold My KA-T On here within 2 days of listing it for sale

I seen that. so whys mine still sitting here?:ahh

and your is cheaper. lol

must be the pictures. if someones interested I can find some pics.

Find pictures and I may be interested. Also could you PM me any and every detail you have on the build? Thanks.

GLWS… I can tell you shift boys that this motor was built with TLC and time which took most several years to get to the point bob wanted

Yay pics.:ahh

Must…hold… back…

cannot… spend money…

GLWS!

Do IT…buy this you need it:excited

free redbull with purchase of engine!

2 cans.