Bullrun on Spike Tv

i dunno but the old man had a week attempt at the glass shit on the show #5…lol

and whats all done to the t/a

lingenfelter mods, ls6 ported heads full chromoly suspension, heads. thats all i picked up on on the TA

i talked to team olds… their car is just gettin back on the road after what he says “major repair” from the bull run back in oct. they have another olds ready for the next bull run in may.

you can see a fairly detailed mods list for each car at http://www.spiketv.com/shows/bullrun/galleries/

t/a is basically lingenfelter ls6 heads, hotcam, bolt ons, 42# injectors, 150 n2o, 4200 stall, and a…10 bolt rear end?

thanks for think, i never looked around on the site just went and watched the videos on there

i didnt know the t/a had all that done…its pretty swet

anyone have any action vids of the TA? i just saw the casting one and the car walk around. i havent seen any of it actually driving/racing.

I’m pissed the 240 blew up, thats all

surprising

on the first episode the t/a was on the challenge, same with the 4th…

other than that, it’s been pretty tame… i dont even think they’ve showed it spraying.

Glad I’m not the only one that thought that way.

I’m just glad those two anorexic chicks left right from the beginning.

Who do you want to see win? I personally want to see the Mexicans win it simply because they are behind on almost every leg, but do well in the challenges. IF they don’t win it, then the Charger.

I guess Im cheering for paris/dirty rice, only because I know them on honda-tech

This show is so boring though, they cut out all the cool illegal stuff and edit it so bad that it’s not worth watching. I wanna see street racing, top speeds, damage, burnouts, 360’s etc.

I just started watching a show called DRIVE and it’s pretty good so far.

But I got to hand it to MR. ANGRY! that car is badass

Worst show on TV behind PINKs :boink

i kinda like the stunts but not a fan of the show…

and a hot cam

i am watching it right now, they can’t speed WTF

ahaahah i hate the lotus ppl…and the f150

im rootin for the honda or t/a

x2

the lotus, f150 & lambo guys suck

i would like to see either the t/a, charger or the 57 win

'57 Lost 'cause of needing to take a shit. Bummer.

I want either the Trans Am or the Cutlass boys. rest are douche bags. The Mexicans had the right attitude though. All about fun.