TV Show - Bullrun

Anybody else watching this show on spike (channel 27)?

i watched it…thought it was pretty good…talk about a wide variety of cars…the leguna seca m3 owns me though…love that car.

on a side note, this should probably be in the entertainment section.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:2,topic:25838"”]

i watched it…thought it was pretty good…talk about a wide variety of cars…the leguna seca m3 owns me though…love that car.

on a side note, this should probably be in the entertainment section.

[/quote]

I was routing for the Trans Am myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… I couldn’t remember where the Forza Motorsport Show thread was, regardless the mods can feel free to move it where it should be.

It’s good here for now.

I think the Forza thread was in motorsports (because they are competing at racetracks)

I would love to see this show.

Ya they replayed it right after. I think it was on at 10 and then again at 11. It was pretty good.

Damn I wanted to watch this, totally forgot

the bitch in the Scion was such a poor loser…they fucked up and she got pissed…good show though…the Lambo needs a new clutch…my money is on the Trans Am team

So, is it ~real~ racing with ~real~ cops and stuff or is it like Smokey n the Bandit?

it looks reality show-esque.

i meant to watch this and forgot.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:9,topic:25838"”]

So, is it ~real~ racing with ~real~ cops and stuff or is it like Smokey n the Bandit?

[/quote]

Its the actual Bull Run…they have eliminations for people with the slowest times and u can get time bonus…but its all real…last nite they went thru a fallen rock area…the Scion hit a huge rock and an M3 got fucked and burst the radiator or hose or something cause a rock shot into the grill…one teram got pulled and didnt have his license and the cop let him go…

shit i thought it was on tonight

I thought it was ok, I’ll watch it if I already have the TV on, but probably wont schedule myself to see it again. Are there more cars than the ones shown last night?

there are 11 or 12 cars left in the competition…they focus on more cars than others on different episodes…speaking of car shows I think Forza is on tonite

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:11,topic:25838"”]

Its the actual Bull Run…they have eliminations for people with the slowest times and u can get time bonus…but its all real…last nite they went thru a fallen rock area…the Scion hit a huge rock and an M3 got fucked and burst the radiator or hose or something cause a rock shot into the grill…one teram got pulled and didnt have his license and the cop let him go…

[/quote]

first, i cannot believe that guy got let off with a warning…he was just short of getting on his knees LOL.

It is real though. They basically tell the racers, if they get cought, its all on them…

The M3 nailed a rock and put a hole in the rad…the scion girls supplied them with a tampon to plug the hole, which surprisingly worked well…

The lambo fuggin flies! however, the douchebag shows off too much and beats the hell out of the car, which is why he will ultimately not win.

i love the m3, but my money is on the father/daughter T/A team…even though they hit a rabbit lol.

the Lambo’s clutch dies

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:15,topic:25838"”]

The M3 nailed a rock and put a hole in the rad…the scion girls supplied them with a tampon to plug the hole, which surprisingly worked well…

[/quote]

Does this mean that tampons like duct tape are now acceptable forms of temporary repair?

anyone have links online to watch the shows?

I keep seeing the ad’s for this but have yet to watch it, maybe I will catch it one time or so.

Goldberg>>>>>>>whatshisfuck from Pinks