TV Show - Bullrun

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:20,topic:25838"”]

Goldberg>>>>>>>whatshisfuck from Pinks

[/quote]

Like it’s even a competition? :slight_smile:

Did you see the guy from pinks dump the gsxr??? It was probably posted here, but omg that was hilarious.

havent seen it, but it looks absolutely terrible.

im watchin it now, seems alright to me

ahaha the dude in the m3 just finished a challenge and then blew his motor showing off doing donuts. retard!

eh, he’ll buy another one.

with the lambo and bmw toast, my interest in the show is fading. i could give less of a fuck about an F150 and some stupid civic. at least the lotus is still around… if the two emo’s dont stab each other before the season ends :x

they should have let the sho run it wouldent have blown the engine :slight_smile:

the beamer is still holdin up but for how long?, the lambo was done about 2 weeks ago when it kept being trailored. I really think its goin to be the father daughter team or the lotus guys.

Its sad to see a “purpose built” high end car toasting a cluth. Then again, might be operator error. I think the T/A, the Lotus, and the Ford truck have the best chances. Only vehicles not breaking.
I wanna see the ricers get on it. Fugk, they have a cage,and talk about being street racers…I wanna see that thing blow by the other cars on zeee highway.