Bullrun Season 2 This February on Speed.

Figured i would bring it up, i seen the commercials, 1st season was awesome. I tried to find the website i think its this http://www.bullrun.com/ but it wasnt loading at work, so any details on the cars and what not?

Website works, no info on the cars. Video up on the homepage and they’ve got a bit up about the 2009 run in July.

i hated the first season. Maybe there will be some good changes since its on Speed

yea, meh the first season was kinda meh…

Oooh look, we can drive our lotus through some bulbs

Ya i guess some of the Challenges were gay, but it was ok to see the different cars go against each other. I mean its a TV show they cant do it like the Cannon ball runs.

i liked the show, but i dont have speed :frowning:

That show wasn’t terrible. I will def have to DVR it though because I will never remember when it’s on.

My buddy Justin was invited to do this but when he said he wouldnt ride his Ducati through a pane of glass they told him they weren’t interested… :lol:

He should of manned up! :slight_smile:

Starts at 10pm on Speed.

They were filming some Bullrun stuff @ BWW here in Vegas tonight. I left the gym and saw like 40 people wearing Bullrun shirts and all these cameras and stuff. Hopefully it’s a good season.

How was the 1st episode? I missed it, hopefully there will be re-runs not too late another day.

Wow, I’m just watching the 1st episode now and I see that the husband and wife with the red solstice and the guys with the VW Bus are people that I know. They’re always at all the car shows in Vegas that I go to. I don’t personally know them but I’ve spoken with them before. Weird.

this show blows.

Anyone see episode 4? The EVO was totalled in a challenge and the Dart rolled twice.

No shit! I missed 2nd episode, and now i really want to see the 4th!

lol wat

For challenges they did different things with their cars, on of which was driving through large bulbs on a timed course IIRC.

The show is meh… i’ll watch it if NOTHING else is on.

like smashing cars through lighbulbs?

yes… big lightbulbs.