Burger King going out of business?

This is got to be the 5th Burger King location in Buffalo I have seen closed

what is going on? I’m going to miss the chicken fries

yea i’ve seen a few closing too? i don’t see how…

It’s the vegetarians doing it. It’s a conspiracy I think… lol

Which one is closing? I dont get it either cause its craploads better than mcdonalds burgers.

Meh, i try to avoid fast food as much as possible

i wish there were more BKs by me… but there isn’t.

Despite my appearance :X I haven’t had fast food in a long time. I have noticed a ton of BK’s closing though. The one on Union past George Urban was closed for a little while then demolished and rebuilt/updated. Maybe many of these older ones are doing the same?

I doubt the whole company is going out of business. I think they’re just closing their underperforming locations. They just build the new location across from the Boulevard Mall.

McDonald’s knocked down their building near the Blvd. Mall, I assume they’re rebuilding in the same spot. Probably needed to renovate to include better parking and add the prey, I mean play area. :naughty:

Its wendy’s they gotta worry about!

:rofl:

the ones out here in the stix are still open. i’m not uge on fast food but their spicy tendercrisp is pretty f’in good.

That’s exactly what they’re doing. I know a couple people that work(ed) for that location.
As for BK, I never really liked their stuff. There isn’t one within 3 miles of me, and there are tons of other fast food joints that are closer than that. I have Wendy’s, McDonalds, Mighty Taco, Subway, Quiznos, Arby’s, and Tim Horton’s all walking distance from work, and less than 2 miles from home.