burnout vid/slideshow

i see this stuff all the time being a turbododge guy but this vid/slideshow made me laugh especially given the first few words of the song lol.

Explore Terry Ryan

Brian

heres an earlier vid of the van running a 12.2. he doesnt have a vid on his PB of the latest pass.

Explore Terry Ryan

Brian

Man that is just so wrong. :lol:

yup! other than the turbo, piping and some cyl head porting, and the custom stock ecu, that van is mostly stock. lol

Brian

W T F…

lol… thats prety dam bomb for a van… Should get a odyssey and boost that thing :wink:

the trans would be the main issue that I could see the odyssey having. plus what does a odyssey weigh? maybe a 1st gen odyssey with a boosted H22 and 5-speed but thats going to cost a pretty penny. one of my buddies got a 89 turbo caravan for 150$ in great shape. he built the trans and the motor and it was running quite strong and the total cost maybe was around ~1000$

ive seen some 2400 lb caravans kicking around… but they are just a box with a few gauges in it at that point. this van still has an interior.

Brian

Paging zwarbyt, zwarbyt to the thread plz

Zwarbyt’s van is long gone. We cut it up with a sawzall a few years ago. Still have the driveline though.

yeah I remember seeing him in that van on the highway once. I was in my winter beater k car (TBI junk)

Brian