Bush 04

NWS!!!

I vote for Bush

http://66.90.73.179/bush04.jpg

bush dick and colon are your type anyway :kekegay:

:weak:

nader >*

as long as its not for Kerry

NO. If Bush loses votes to Nader, then Kerry will win. Nader doesn’t enough people behind him to win and those who vote for him would have voted for Bush.

:rofl: not bad for a nuclear engineer :kekegay: :moon:

I’m a mechanical enigineer, Numbnuts.

Seriously though. When I was in MA, I took a tour of the General Electric Gear Plant. They have the main reduction gear from the USS Cole (the one hit by the asshole in the raft full of explosives). They were able to repair one, but deemed this one for scrap. They have a nice poster with pictures of all the sailors who were killed.

I personally will vote for a president (BUSH) who isn’t afraid to go after any country that was associated with shit like that and even the ones who are just thinking of trying that shit.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11… :kiss:

Did I say anything about 9/11???

well, if you want to blow up every country that harbors ill will towards the US, you’re gonna need a lot of bombs.

Does that mean we can’t go after France? :frowning: :wink:

you should book a vacation in pre-2003 Iraq then. and openly yell out youre American around government officials. Don’t ya wish you had a time machine.

Or you could go to North Korea now, and do the same. See what happens :slight_smile:

I just love how you put words in peoples mouths: including the president’s. Not every country has been an outward threat to us. But if you want groups like al-queda coming in to the U.S and bombing or ramming planes into sky-scrapers, then sure…we’ll let the world do what they want to us. We’ll just sit back and ask Bin Laden to be nice to us. Maybe when he kills your family you might get pissed off though, and think differently.

We should have also just sat back and let Saddam and his Regime plan to attack us and the other countrys surrounding Iraq. You see Darkstar, sometimes it takes a war to get peace. Do you think we should have been involved in WWI or WWII? Or should we have just sat back and let them destroy the world and all of the people “they didnt think was fit”. Maybe if you were in that concentration camp lined up to get your dick cut off and shoved up your ass for “experimental purposes” you would think differently.

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on how you would do things. I’m sure a few other people may be interested too. Darkstar…what would you do to controll terrorism?