Bushmaster M4 A3

This comes with a 30 round clip and a 10 round clip… its also comes with the iron sights and a bushnell red/green dot site. It takes less then one minute to take the iron sights off and throw the agog on…

Its a tad dusty but i will shine up nicely with more pics later…

its a .223 round… this rifle is very common in the military world most of our troops our using this gun except there guns are 3 round burst and auto…

u also get the busmaster case…

$900

bump for great gun to shoot, If i didn’t just buy an H+K USP .45 I would buy it

ty

Damn my brokeassness right now

i was just at the gun center pricing these the other day. too bad i want a .308

:word: I want one but that H+K was $900 and then 1000 rounds were $250.

I have the same one,Nice Gun !!!

i like 7.62x39 so i feel a .308 would suit me well. the .223 just doesnt seem like theres enough stopping power to it. i like destruction.

the .223 spalls when it hits soft things, aka moves around ripping organs apart.

clean that bitch up!

i have this same gun…it is a great rifle. very accurate and very very easy to shoot (ive seen 90 lb girls shoot it all day). its not a very destructive round…but unless your preparing for armageddon…this is a better alternative to plink with rather than a bigger cartridge. the ammo is much cheaper and the recoil is almost nonexistant so it doesnt wear you out. but at $1000 brand new…you might want to lower your price a little. :wink:

nice. bumping for a great gun.

I’ll throw out $500 cash

Why do people even bother with offers for just over 50% of the asking price?

I know its not new, and I know it’ll never end, but I want to punch someone every time it happens.

God damn being broke

Is that telescoping stock locked or do you have a pre-ban receiver?

SOLD!

thanks…

dam u sold it for a nice price because i pay the same price for a new one

Why ? Because I can get a like new one for $700 and I know there is nothing wrong with it. So I figure I’m taking a risk buying one I have no history on, so I offer what I wanted to.

Plus if a guy needs cash and I come walking buy with 5 new crisp $100’s sometimes money talks.

If not no big deal, he sells it I keep my money everyone is happy.

:slight_smile:

sounds familiar… my response was

“You realize I’m still holding the gun right?”

hahah