Business review -Redneck Trailer supplys

Don’t let the name fool you! I had a bearing let go on my trailer and had to get parts. Went to Redneck Trailer supplys off of exit 10 on the northway and was more than pleased! The warehouse they have is huge and the guys there know what is what when it comes to anything that has to do with trailers. Wanted to get a hub unit and all new outer bearings. They looked at the hub I brought in and knew all the part numbers before they even looked them up.They recommended a hub replacement kit because it would save me money and came with everything I would need. Had all my parts in stock including all new dust caps. The guys there are great to deal with and extremly happy to help you with anything you need. I will be going back for any and every part I need in the future.There’s not many places like this left in the area so I figured I would share it with you guys!

We use them allllll the time , great guys there

did you get fenders there?

YEAH BUDDY! they are BADASS

PJB, bring a generator, a chop box, a welder and some steel. You could walk in, buy all the other parts from them, they will pull them off the shelves and you could build and entire trailer in their parking lot.

They have EVERYTHING, down to the oddest of wire terminals and shit you have no idea what they are used for.

beat me to it :rofl

Ive heard of this place a long time ago when a friend built a trailer and needed some parts