Junkyards in the area...

Guys I;m looking for half decent Junkyards in the area, if they have a lot of cavlkers that is a bonus. Looking in the yellow pages isn’t the same as know ing who people have delt with without have a lot of proplem. I know there is one right here in penn hills but the guys there are a bunch of assholes.

Any suggestions.

(I already asked Pewter and he is trying to find me what I need also. )

There is one in Beaver called Don’s, they have a lot of cars and you can pull the parts yourself. Feezle’s in Enon Valley on Pa Ohio border they always have a lot of late model stuff. Hope this helps.

what parts do u neeed?

Cable trunk release that was in the 96-00 cavaliers. I need the whole assembly. Cable, pull switch that has a casing/cover for the floor.

did you try sechrist and maroney’s? flowers?

no thats why I’m asking I have never really been to a junk yard for anything accept one time when I was in high school and my old car was broken into. :dunno:

hold on,i think i got one coming!

Novak’s on 68 in rochester. (724) 452-0462
1640 Route 68, New Brighton, PA 15066
They can locate you any part you need.

:cool:

I was just looking for a back up incase you couldn’t get one. All I need is that release and the Electronic WOT switch from Lou and I can put my car together and get it inspected. :slight_smile:

rt 19 auto salvage got 2 of them over there arden’s near the fair ground got 1 i seen another one rolled it is a private owners yard… i will think of it and post it …

Why not just got with a autoloc shaved trunk kit? proble as much as a junk yards going to run you fro all those part`s you can get a nice one

yeah I already have one, I need a back up for if the cylender shits the bed. Once the trunk is closed with the new stereo set up there is no going through the back seat to get it open especially sinc ethe lock is shaved off.

Usely with the auto popers you can wire them so you can just pull a wire and they pop even if the cars battery is dead my friends got a s10 with shaved everything he had his battery die and could not open the doors and just had a wire under nearth he pulled and it poped right open

i would go with sechrist i doubt maroney’s would have many cavys

thats what I’m doing with this but it won’t look like its ghetto rigged :rolleyes:

K thanks I know what I;m doing

youve had to have checked spitz right?

I totally forgot about spitz :doh:

I am still going to wait to see what brian comes up with from yesterday…

call Danser’s 724-834-6670 there in greensburg area. i get alot of the parts for the trucks at work there.

if u are talkin about the cable on the floor right next to drivers seat going back to the trunk i am 99% sure i have one and its a sedan

Yes thats what I’m looking for and it has to have everything. The cable, the plastic trim, the pull handle.