Junk/Wrecking Yards

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find a junk yard around Pittsburgh.

what parts you looking for? that could narrow things down:D

there’s a lot in the yellow pages, take ur pick

import or domestic?

Victor: I need a spoiler, a rim and some minor trim pieces.

Cutty: Too lazy :smiley: Plus, I’d rather get word-of-mouth than by calling and driving all over the county.

germ: Domestic mostly, but I need a few things for the Integra, but these are not as important.

seachrist (sp) maybe marony’s? ask sailor?:confused:

yeah sechrist is cool but im not sure whats up with the u pull it side was there bout a month ago and there crushing like every car

Originally posted by tsibribri
yeah sechrist is cool but im not sure whats up with the u pull it side was there bout a month ago and there crushing like every car
because scrap prices wher up!!!:smiley:

seachrist is beat–atleast u pull it side…

for integra parts-- , call where i work (maroneys in smithton) at 18002457278 or try all foreign in lawrencville they are under the 62nd street bridge 412 782 5581. ask for joe, tell him sailor sent ya.

for domestic stuff, try flowers in smithton— 724 872 5474. or pitt mon in monaghella–forget the number. if u work out of a garage, or get the parts sent to a garage–all of these places will deliver.

wagners in zelienople is pretty good place. they have an import and domestic yards pretty close to each other.

best foreign in aliquippa is good for imports, i think they had two 3rd gen tegs lat i was there and a few 2nd gens.

For the 'teg. http://allforeignautoparts.com/ :bigthumb:

Cool, good shit. I was just wondering if most of these places are pull it yourself or if its some overweight guy covered in oil handling your parts?

i love u pull it lots od dsm’s out their :smiley:

www.car-parts.com

Originally posted by thefranchise
www.car-parts.com

you have to watch out for some of the places on there, most of their prices are jaked up. for instance, an LGO intake manifold from a 2.3 quad 4 goes for like 100 bucks, where as i got one for 40 bucks with a throttle body on it.

Try Don’s Auto Salvage up near Beaver. They have a huge selection of cars from '70’s to current models and for the most part they are all complete.

Originally posted by JC 99Z
Try Don’s Auto Salvage up near Beaver. They have a huge selection of cars from '70’s to current models and for the most part they are all complete.

that place is Fawking huge:bigthumb:

watch out for Farm animal Dookie:D

only 2 mustangs in the entire place though:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

car-part.com has all of the yards in pa who share their inventory. so if a item is priced at say 100 bucks, i am willing to bet that other places in the area will be around the same price wise… if it has “call” for the price, they will look to see whatteh market is baring plus how many on inventory then decide the price.

as far as u-pull it yards, seachrist is only one i know of, as insurance reasons would be too high. However, the “they pull” yards have way better quality of parts.