Local Import Junk/Wrecking Yards

what are your favorite ones?

which are the biggest?

I’ve been to millerstown picapart, I wasn’t very impressed.

I need to go part shopping :slight_smile:

Wagner’s Foreign Salvage, Straight up 19 past Zelie, on the right side. Right next to Wagner’s 4x4/Truck/Van salvage.

how big is it man?

I don’t think I’ve ever been there.

but it seems pretty close

its big and set up well but the prices are high

I love Millerstown seriously. Sechrist / U-pull-it just sucks anymore but look it up if you want.

Sechrist changed ownership I guess? http://www.straussautomotive.com/locations.php (dawson)

Wagner’s Foreign Salvage are complete dicks but if you need something they will have it. I even think theres one maybe 2 old datsuns in there.

I LOVE all foreign in pittsburgh.

All Foreign has mad parts.

there is always best foreign in quip

Maroneys in new stanton is good too,but I havent been there in a long time

i always use all forign or lkq 250 auto for my shop

lkq gets parts from maroneys/all foreign on a daily basis and sell it to there customers. so if you order a foreign part from lkq, chances are good it could have came from mfcp or af.

maroneys and all foreign are trading partners. i.e.-- a/f’s inventory shows up on maroneys screen as if it were there own inventory and vice versa.

u-pulls are a thing of the past. where there is one–it is raped. hence i have my own little secret yard that i wont share to anyone. it is out in the cut, gets cars fairly frequently, and is cheap. just how i like it.

i use lkq for domestic mostly good prices may pay a little more than a smaller yard but with lkq theres no worry about shit parts

I’ve been told good things about this place. That place was suggested by a buddy of mine to go there for the Audi parts.

I really never add input on here…but looking for a good yard is actually something I know about. Maroneys is pretty good on price and finding what your looking for. Of course my opinion is biased, as I work at Maroneys lol. As Sailor said, All Foreign is one of the best “in City” yards IMO, and we trade parts on a daily basis at pretty good prices. Although i’ve never specifically shopped through LKQ…I would stay away from them for higher dollar engines and Transmission etc. I would say 70% of their parts are brokered from other yards and marked up 30-40%. While thats the name of the business, THEY only have the amount of information that the yard where they bought it from provided in the decription. Having said that, most of the larger East coast yards can view other yards inventory and make a sale depending on price markup.

I need to make it out to one of these, just need a stupid interior door card for my lude, but since the crack in it doesn’t affect me driving it, I have no motivation lol.

Have a good list of suggestions now though!

always go to wagners or all foreign… never been to best foreign in quip and I live here lol? is that over by the soccer fields by giant eagle??

yeah, some arabic looking guy owns it…

of course he would. do they have a good collection of cars?