Busted up

I play volleyball on weekends. So I wake up this morning, can’t walk. Go to ER, x-ray hip, no breaks. Just a muscle pull. So I’m on crutches for a week. Got some nice Percocet though!:confused: :confused:

you get a little sore and goto the ER, are you a girl?

:D:D:D:D

gool luck, hope you feel better :beer:

He’s not a girl, according to his profile. He’s a 52 year old male… which is almost just as bad.

Hope you feel better… if not… take more percocets!

another reason to avoid physical activities…

ouch good luck on recovery

good luck on recovery

rudy just enjoy a few cold ones at mikes :beer:

No pool for a few weeks, what you gonna do :rofl:

if I played volleyball on the weekends, I certainly wouldn’t post about it on here. The fact that you actually managed to injure yourself while doing it makes it considerably funnier. But to then go to the hospital for said volleyball injury, and have it turn out to be nothing, pretty much makes you the least masculine person on the face of the planet. Congrats.

Come back when you are his age, and tell us what you are doing. Not that 51 is that old that he should be decrepid, but hes no spring chicken either. When you are 51 you will probably still be vacumming the scum and cum out of hotel swimming pools.

Just kidding darkstar, I got much love. :love:

darkstar makes me giggle :kekegay:

I play volleyball on Fridays sometimes, and some of the people over 40 would probably kick your ass. :mrT: :slight_smile:

You can get injured doing anything. I looked up once to return a serve, pinched a nerve or something in my neck and my tongue went numb. Freaky.

Ahhh…Apparently YOU never played the game or watched it being played
:stick:
DICKHEAD

Really volleyball???

Good luck…

yeah, obviously darkstar hasn’t played volleyball with good players. i play every wednesday and i’ve knocked people over with kills.