Buttons/switches with connectors? re: Race car harness

I’m having a very hard time finding buttons and switches that offer a plug/connector instead of solder leads or spade connectors. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Very low current/gauge (around 20 AWG). We have hard wired the buttons and switches in the past and I don’t think that is the correct way.

I am also thinking just putting a small connector inline if I can’t find a nice combo. Maybe the kind that are used in computers to connect to the front panel power button or something along those lines.

not board mount but you get the idea.
http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/2_pin1.png

I’m open to other suggestions too. It just has to be light/small. Must be able to fit through a .5" hole, ideally through a .250" hole. The power switch connector is .200" but I don’t know if a male version is available.

Thanks

Make pigtails for the switches and use weather pack connectors.

those are way too big

They are kinda big, but I can’t think of any smaller weather tight connectors. Are you running it through tubes or just through the firewall? If you’re going through the firewall, can you use a bulkhead connector instead of pulling the harness though the hole?

Doesn’t need to be weather tight, the connections are for a dash inside of a full carbon chassis. I was looking around last night and the weather pack connectors are about 1" wide, no where close to fitting through a .25" hole. Plus from what I’ve see the weather packs are for 12-16 gauge wire, I am working with 20 gauge or less.

bump please. just looking for switches and buttons now.

www.digikey.com
www.alliedelec.com
www.mouser.com

Those 3 sites are all you need for connectors and switches.

I guess if that’s all there is, but those places all have the same products.

Those are the main 3 that I use (both personal and at work) and have the widest selection of stuff.

www.jameco.com is another one, but they’re selection is less.