BUYER BEWARE: ST4TUS

Hoping to steer anyone away from buying from user ST4TUS. He has scammed me as well as others on different websites out of a good deal of money. Once he has your money he will stop responding to you and take on the role of any other typical online scammer trash.

You are a thief, and all around scum. :Idiots

proof?

Does anyone know him? I sent him money for some coilovers on April 6th. 300$. He never sent them and hasn’t replied to me since Thursday

Yea, I think we are going to need some proof. I don’t know him personally, but I know that he has been a member here for quite a while with no known scamming activity that I’ve seen. And now 2 newbs show up with 2 / 3 posts calling him out… gonna need some proof of that before I go making any assumptions.

I have nothing against ST4TUS but I have seen on a couple accounts on VWVortex that he has gotten money and ran. One on the coilovers and one on a turbo. Idk, just going by why I’ve been seeing.

I know him and I can’t see him doing this. Let’s see the proof

Don’t know him but would like to see proof as well, seems like an ok dude from the posts
I have seen on here. But that doesn’t really mean anything these days!

ST4TUS Has made purchases from me and everything has gone smooth without any problems. Much easier to “deal” with problems with doing face to face transactions :slight_smile:

Proof. PMs, threads… something. I have never understood why people come around with no proof trying to blow the whistle. Put up or shut up.

Another thing, coming on here especially being a noob and posting like this isn’t going to get you anywhere, if this is all legit then take it to small claims court, and if you made a transaction without a proper way to track the money sent (like using paypal) then that’s your own fault for trusting someone you don’t know. The world is full of crooks!

i bought rotas from him a while back. no problems there

You guys saying “ban” and “you’re butthurt so gtfo” obviously have never had issues with purchases over forums. Because of a few transactions where I was scammed by the seller by sending money and never recieving what I sent money for, I’m wicked sketchy about buying shit from people. I always use PayPal and that doesn’t make a difference it still takes those fucking idiots 2 months to even get a penny back.

If these guys haven’t gotten what they paid for and never got a refund, what reason would they have to lie? I don’t know about you guys but I don’t like my money fucked with.

No one has said that here. Everyone is calling for proof… which is justified.

+rep, EXACTLY. With that being said, Lets see some solid proof as I sure as fuck wanna know who the scammers are!

Its in other threads…

I said it in another thread…I’m sorry but don’t come on a site bashing someone about a selling scam (especially someone who has been a member without any issues before) with random posts without a single bit of proof…if you have time to waste to come on here to make a thread about it then you better put up some evidence about it too. I don’t think that’s acceptable AT ALL.

Seriously? If what they’re saying is true than the best thing to do is to inform other people. That’s general common courtesy wtf. And you really think someone’s getting 300 bucks back through small claims. lolll I don’t think it’s fair to point blame for trusting another car enthusiast. Stupid yeah but attacking them for letting other people know is ridiculous.

With that said, post some proof. How hard is it to post up a couple threads if this is really true?

I totally agree 100% an understand that, BUT I don’t think its right for someone to create an account and start a thread like this is what I am getting at without posting some kind of proof with it.

Okay word I agree with you then. Definitely a pretty big accusation with no proof

damnnnnnnn :frowning: that sucks