buying a turbocharger.

Yea, this is defenetly a go big or go home sorta deal…

I’m doing a TT 383 and it’s probably be similar to what was said for the LS1 motors, Twin T66’s or T67s.

twin gt40’s with a 1.06 hotside

u should just stay away from turbos if u cant realize that a t25 is to small for most honda motors

lol i have to agree. if you dont even know where to begin…dont bother. unless youre having someone else do everything for you

lol. You should shut the fuck up when you are too stupid too see that it depends on peoples goals.

A t25 is going to accomplish absolutely NOTHING in a motor that size.

T25 will spool and idle on that motor and run out of steam at 2000rpm, complete waste.

Fuck, a 440 will have that spoolin’ in reverse.

I love the idea, this is like using a .460 Casull to close a door :lol:

Are you kidding? What the fuck kind of goal could be accomplished using a turbo that small on such a large motor???

Developmental dyslexia is a condition or learning disability which causes difficulty with reading and writing.

Reading comprehension…

Is everyone fucking retarded or did you forget how to read?

r u fucking serious. in another thread he was talking about building a truck with 440 so u should shut the fuck up and not try to be a hard ass and act like u know a damn thing. he was clearly planing on make more then low 300hp

Go weld your wheels while I piss on your Z3 fenders.

BWAHAHAHAHA

wow, your originality is overwhelming. You have only said that 30 other times douchebag. Go buy another 12 POS 944s… maybe you can stack them and fit them in that dumpster of a garage of yours.

Ricer Mustang :tdown:

I can only think of one or two other times I’ve said it. Besides, you’ve clearly displayed you dont know shit about turbo sizing in this thread. Yeah, my garage looks like shit, it’s true, but it works for me. Oh yeah, and POS? Sorry, they actually go fast in a straight line, and in corners.

CLEARLY?? WTF do you see clearly in the beginning of this thread you ignorant tard?

Is this THAT OTHER THREAD where he was talking about the 440 ? Maybe I didnt see that other thread and Im not a mind reader. Did he say it was a 440 Mopar in the beginning??? NO.
I assumed it was a turbo dodge 2.2 but then you gotta drop a stupid fucking rude comment on top of it. All I did was suggest a turbo… never acted like a know it all… but then superstar Honda fag shows up. You are the one acting like a asshole. I dont need to fucking act like anything. Only pussies like yourself run their holes on the net with nothing to back it up in person. You EVER want to try me, big mouth, please just let me know. It would be my pleasure.

Lol.
You are clearly too fucking stupid to comprehend the simple fact that the GT28RS was recommended for a 2.2L dodge… for the 3rd time. Go back and get your GED and maybe we wont have to spend 3 pages repeating the same thing so your monkey ass understands…

How fast your car is doesnt excuse the fact that you behave like a asshole. Buy all the crap you want, make the car as fast as you wat, you will still JUST be a asshole. You are nobody to me. Your comments dont mean dick because the stupid dont count. You are a douchebag. You are here for my amusement.

personally, i kinda wanna see the t25 on the 440.