C&C Dyno day from today (9-15)

I didn’t know it was September already?

that dyno# looks a hell of alot more real (for your mods) than your other one! You had the biggest rwhp cam only ls1 in the world before!

Oh really?

I dyno’ed one of my Supra’s many times at Apex-R in Tucson, Arizona. Same goes for several cars at RPM in Georgia, VT. Hell, some of you might remember me being the ONLY person that was allowed to drive their car on the dyno at the last car show at the forum in Lake George. Won 500 bucks for that one!

i remember that, i was 2nd place to you in my lightning truck.

MY shit layed down 422 awhp.

the guy with the plymouth put his car on the dyno after everyone left, laid down a whooping 159rwhp out of a 318

Awesome.

That thing needs to take a wrong turn at a fairground and end up in a demo derby.

:rofl I was pissed I left, I wanted to see that fucking thing :rofl

stoooop, r u serious

Yeah he really did, because Pauly’s buddy with the black R/T was telling me about it last night. I was like fuuuuuckkk

i would have LOVED to see that

like you have room to talk

159rwhp is more then 0 your mustang is putting down.

^lulz

ooooo0o0o0o0!

Wait a few weeks. My car has potential and should put down decent numbers.
His shouldve been made into a toaster already.

Yea at least the guy is trying gotta give him that. Not my personal taste in cars but to each his own

He’s not trying anything. He’s just driving a shitbox.

He made a thread on AUG about getting bodywork done and everybody thats seen the car told him to get something else with a better body and/or actually worth fixing.

That car is fucked. Nobody makes any kind of panel for that car and theyre all severely rotted.

Could someone shoot me the contact info for this shop. I would like to take a ride down there to get some numbers on paper since I wasn’t able to drive down there with you guys this weekend.

Chris’(the owner of the shop) contact info is in the first post [phone number etc.]

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=11307