C&C Motorsports Dyno Day: August 15th

added :thumbup

i wanna try to make it down with the bike, but i cant make any promises… not sure whats going on that weekend.

not 100% sure if ill be able to make this but add me to the list

Mackenzie… 2 pulls

im spikineing 16 and hitting 10 (have a boost leak that got worse) at about 4 grand… but either way want to see what its putting down im hopeing for at least 230ish

I want 3 pulls with AFR logging.

hoping for 400rwhp

im not gonna be ready i got parts on baackorder an shit…

hmmm considering it

I think im gonna call out from work that day. Put me down for 3 pulls. Do i get to drive the car on the dyno? 80 bucks with AFR’s right?

No you don’t get to drive the car on the dyno. I don’t know one shop that would ever do that. $80 w/ AFR’s

:slight_smile: this shop is amazing! my boyfriend had chris dyno his mustang awesome job! i also went to votech with chris so i have know him for a long time. i deff think its worth it!

:wierd…his mustang=ghey lol j.k

i am in for 2 runs with AFR! i have to leave by 3pm though for prior commitment!

Edited because Matt’s 19 year old brother is a tool and can’t interpret the english language.

Alright that’s cool man I’m sure we will be able to arrange something so you’re one of the earlier dyno sessions

It’s def. a nice shop and Chris is a cool dude.

wow steve really! your just mad his car is wicked sweet. i dont think you have ever seen it. so dont bash it yet! thanks :wink: ps. its a shit ton better then your s10.
:lol

cool man thanks! i can’t wait to see what it does!

can the dyno do bikes or no?

I appreciate everyones intrest in the Dyno Day. I PM’d everyone who commited on this thread. I have a “Hard List” and I would like everyone who has not called me yet and wants to come to call me so you can answer a few questions that I have. 937-4239. Thanks

Chris

Buy 2 more rollers pussy :slight_smile:

this