C&C Motorsports Dyno Day: August 15th

Alright, added Adam(99FRC) and Pauly
Should be a good time for sure Saturday

yeah, any clue if how loud my car is will matter though? i know some shops do care…

haha, I don’t think so. Fuck it! :lol

Seriously though, I don’t think it matters.

Hmm, tis tempting… I just dont wanna let anyone else drive my shit…

You guys saying you don’t want someone “driving” your car act like he’s going to just floor it to the moon and be relentless. You sit in the passenger seat and tell him when to let off, what gear to put it in(if it’s auto), what redline is, etc.

I don’t think there is a shop in the area, let alone anywhere, that is going to let someone drive their car on the dyno.

Eh, still not crazy about it. But to each his own. For some reason if it blew up with him “driving” it, Id be PISSED, whereas I actually did it, it would be w/e…

Sounds good to me. I will meet up with you guys. I will call you Friday to get directions to the meeting place and we’ll go from there.

Some do, but not this area. I am not too excited about how my car has been driven on a couple dyno’s. I’m sure Ray can agree as well.

x100000000000

as long as i’m within arms reach i’ll be OK with it :wink:

Whoa morgan did fine

yeah i agree with adam if the thing magically blew up in the 5 mins its being run on the dyno as opposed to the ass kicking i give it, id be upset, but i wanna go to see what it does before i go have it tuned and have a pre and post tune number to see how much money i waste on this tune lol

Lmao I love your logic iceman

haha thanks, my logic is usually flawless lol

I have noticed this

nice thing though is i can find out just exactly how rich this bad boy is running this weekend, it will give me a good idea on how many jets to take out of it on my own before i bring it down to dez racing

This is true. How did the interview go

good, i find out if i get the job tomorrow morning i guess.

i want to dyno my car in 6th gear. from 40mph to redline

haha, actually out of curiousity what will they do on my car just bring it to second gear then make a pull? i doubt they do first gear right?

they’ll do w/e you want i guess.