C&C Motorsports Dyno Day: August 15th

yea i’m not meetin up ethier but i’ll walk over.

i’ll go.i won’t dyno but i will def stop by and check the place out.

Wont be attending, cant get off work due to taking off the next day for auto x

i would like to get two pulls with the afr, but im not 100 percent positive, throw my ame on anyways

where is the auto-x?

Good to hear there’s a roller dyno around here that doesn’t charge $250 (like the one right near my house).

And since I already dynoed at Synapse’s, I would have liked to see what kind of #'s I could have got on a roller dyno.

But I’m on duty at the firehouse on the 15th, so I’ll have to try some other time …

close i believe this is the latham circle one. Within 20 minutes or guilderland. I figured ive gotta go since its so close.

i might go there as well. lol

I get out of work at 4. Is there any way i can dyno last and be able to get in on this?

somebody remind me i would like to stop by might even barrow a tuner to see wat the truck makes!

I am down for this.

god damn, why can’t he be baller and get AWD rollers?!

Same reason your car isn’t running.

Why is that? he’s a dumbass too?! :excited

:rofl :hug

oh shit i forgot… can i borrow a helmet from somebody for friday?

nice dude…im interested to see what your car makes…it seems to run stronger then other C5’s I have played with.

me and joey are meeting up at 10:30 saturday morning…your welcome to meet up with us too because I dont know where this place is.

damn… still havent been able to call to find out if it can do bikes for sure or not… lol

:lol

joey add me to the list, i should be good for a couple pulls.