C3 Start of 08 Season Meet Open To All!!!!!!

On April 12th at 11am C3 will be holding their first meet open to all at On The Farm in latham. This will be an all day event but people are going to start showing up at around 11 maybe a little sooner really when you get there you get there kind thing. We will be there taking pictures of everyone who shows up to post pisd on Rspeed and on shift518. we will also be posting pictures up on our team website. We are also going to be aroun d looking for new members so if anyone is interested let on of the C3 Members know and they qwill provid you with the necessary information or point you in the direction of some one who can.
The Address for this event is
273 Troy Schenectady Rd
Latham NY 12110
Its after latham bowl and right before Kmart. Becasue this is a private owned building and lot unacceptabe behavior will not be tolerated.

if anyone has any questions shoot me a PM and i will get back to you as soon as I can.

Hooked on 240 - Jeff.

ill be there!

i will prolly swing by, work in the pm but should make for a good day… will there be ice cream!?

na no ice cream or food from the store we will be opening a week after the meet. Opening day is the 21

dam you should have done it on opening day. i can always go for icecream

fatty

well we are going to have other meets later in the year so there will be times when that will be an option.

so is someone gonna bring a grill or what? i’ll throw down a couple bucks for some burgers or something.

wtf is C3?

+1

car club

cap city customs, i believe… (c3)

i’ll swing through

NO WAY

C3 AutoWorks.

http://www.c3autoworks.com/index.html

I think I have heard of them before :nod dont they have a honda accord in the club or something?

That’s Matt’s, his username on here is CustomLowz

Does he ever post? :confused

he used to post all the time, has like 6xx posts or something.

word…hes a mod i think for the for sale stuff isnt he? :ponder

yessir