c4 turbo vette on craigslist.

C4,s are like a screen door , when new there great nice and tight seeled etc , now after some miles or winters lol there all loose and wasted . C4,s are the junk version

i coulda came up with a better comparison than screen doors :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t wanna end up in the trash bin lol

lol screen doors. solid analogy

:rofl

Tell that to the purple C4 I saw at LimeRock last time I was there with the BMW guys. Cossey, Cazwrx, and others were there that day too. The day cosseys ringlands let go as a matter of fact IRC.

Was one the 3 fastest cars out there that day. Next was a NASCAR Craftsman truck. The vette was retarded fast and setup very well.

But, “street” c4’s really are not all that good.

Nobody said they weren’t effective cars. With a decent motor behind them they’re good. But they’re still junk when it comes to ergonomics/interior/comfort materials.

I blew this cars doors off when my car was putting down 350 wheel at best.

which car? purple vette or the one OP mentioned?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bennyfizzle again.

cant be the white one because it was never put on the road or driven

Took the restricter plate off the old red dragon.
Good for 300hps on the ass dyno.

this is a bad ass C4

Totally agreed, thanks for the link. Timeless feat.

C4 did all of this…

NEW INTERNATIONAL RECORDS

100 Miles @ 175.600 MPH

500 Miles @ 175.503 MPH

1000 Miles @ 174.428 MPH

5000 KM @ 175.710 MPH

5000 Miles @ 173.791 MPH

12 Hours Endurance @ 175.523 MPH

24 Hours Endurance @ 175.885 MPH for 4,221.256 Miles

WORLD RECORDS - IRRESPECTIVE of CATEGORY or CLASS

5000 KM @ 175.710 MPH

5000 Miles @ 173.791 MPH

4,221.256 Miles @ 175.885 MPH

Proof-

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/zr1record.jpg

Some VW that never made it into production beat the distance covered in 24 hours record, but who cares, car never made it into production.

With that said, the C4 Corvette is one of the worlds best ever high-speed platforms. Not “for the money”, or “for a domestic”, etc…one of the worlds best ever, period.

my saab stage 3+ b234r pulled a c4 zr1 from a 20mph roll by 2 car lengths. and it had headers, exhaust, intake and was recently rebuilt. c4 vette has no balls. esp if it has to live up to the name corvette.

the funny part about c4 vette owners is they are like 883 sportser owners and honda owners. they always think their car is worth more than current market value.

unless you have video proof of you pulling a c4 zr1 with full boltons, it never happend boss

stock c4 zr1’s run 12.9’s on street tires, and 0-60 in 4.3seconds…and that was in 1992

Bullshit , fuckin herb

Glad i’m not the only one calling bs. :rofl