Cages, androids, callouts and puppies? Go on... [split]

My offtopic banter came to a screeching hault when I started my business.

This cage bullshit is 100% on topic, automotive related and relevant to the sport.

I never talk about someone as a person here. Thats disrespectful, and not how I roll online or IRL. I do however speak my mind, when I see blatantly stupid decisions being made. Thats called having an opinion, and I try to only speak up when its valid. For some reason, when I ask’d a hand full of people last night that came to the shop if they would do what Eric is doing, they laughed at me and said hell no that’s DUMB. Also talked to 2 people who have been on LVD when you were still a sperm, they said the same points I made… Its not only unsafe, but its disrespectful to the facility and the sport. So my “retarded” opinions are shared by MANY people, some speak up and support my idea, some hide, some dont agree… it is what it is.

Not only that but my “goals” for my projects have been ridiculed FAR more irresponsibly, childish and off topic than me standing here and stating NHRA rules and common sense with this project.

EDIT: Unless you are putting snows on that thing and hopping the fence at LVD, I will take you up on that offer in the spring time! We have all winter to build. :slight_smile: