Cages, androids, callouts and puppies? Go on... [split]

I hate troll whores like the one at work. Nasty ugly piece of shit woman I wouldnt fuck with a broomstick. I hope she gets aids.

And its people like you that argue about topics in which they don’t know completely what they are talking about, then try to insist that their way is the best. You often make arguements which are subjective, and try to make them objective in order to prove your view. But hey, what do I know, I’m just a pessimist. I’ll go sit in the corner with Jeffrey.

Shifters getting emo up in this bitch

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5170/5318507066_345f88343f_b.jpg
Stroke the furry wall by chagnob,

:eek3 That. Is. Awesome!

YUTROLLNBRO?

u were in china…i guess i got out of control while u were gone

Who the F said it was ok for you to come out of your corner?? Back to it :lol

my corner has an intercom lmao

We should get cups with strings so we can talk corner to corner without the russians tapping our lines!

idk…that sounds tricky, but im in

There is a big difference between a stock 15 second car coming off the streets and hitting a T&T night at a track then it is a car purpose built, bottom to top to go in a straight line at speeds no factory car would even come close to (et wise) and praying that the track owner and their employees look the other way when you pull up to the water box!

Lets turn the tables… If i take a NHRA Prostock and drive it around town does that make it a street car! ROFL

You build it to reach a goal, one you cant LEGALLY reach! God forbid it crashes and kills/injures someone… the track owner/operator is FUCKED!

So you agree, taking a car that spends most of its time on a track built for 1 purpose…racing at the drag strip, does not making it a street car when you take it on the street once.

Taking erics car which was not built for the sole purpose of racing at the strip and bringing it onto the track once does not make it a drag car.

My cars meant for delivering pizzas

YES I AGREE! Its not built for the “intentions” they are after. My point was the top fuel’r shouldn’t be allowed on the street, and legally isn’t. So when McKinney Corp. sits down and says to his friends “lets build a top fuel car, and run it a few times on the street.” he get laughed at. Therefor that goal is deemed “not feasible” and wiped off the white board.

Dont set goals which you cant accomplish in the right means. Just becasue it can physically accomplish them (running the number), doesn’t mean its right to attempt them (not even remotely safe to do so). Its cars and people like you that make the people following the rules have to work extra hard to get their TRACK CARS ready to pass tech, when the stringency for inspection is raised becasue of “8 second” street cars crashing and burning, suing the track becasue it snuck on the strip with inadequate equipment!

If you were going to take an off the shelf R6, toss track tires on it and trailer it to LimeRock, are you going leave your leathers home and try to do it in shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers??? They wouldn’t let you on the track.

Have fun taking it to substandard tracks trying to get past sketchy inspections then risking your life in a car that wont handle a 160mph crash if you loose it. Or jumping track to track when they black list the car as it makes passes way outside its means in an attempt to get a 8 second time slip.

do you ever look in the mirror at night and talk to yourself? I hate reading your novel like responses!

Mind your own business DICK

KK, the only people that Eric (or the driver) are putting at risk is himself, and possibly the person in the lane next to them, however ‘we’ typically sit at the light for a bit as we’re not racing anyone but ourselves. Your general forum manners (always posting about something dramatic, albeit traffic, weather, other forum members, their cars, their goals with their cars) is quite annoying, and is a big turn off for the shop that you represent.

Go focus on getting that Camaro into the 10’s. I’ll bet you a soda that mine will be there first!

My offtopic banter came to a screeching hault when I started my business.

This cage bullshit is 100% on topic, automotive related and relevant to the sport.

I never talk about someone as a person here. Thats disrespectful, and not how I roll online or IRL. I do however speak my mind, when I see blatantly stupid decisions being made. Thats called having an opinion, and I try to only speak up when its valid. For some reason, when I ask’d a hand full of people last night that came to the shop if they would do what Eric is doing, they laughed at me and said hell no that’s DUMB. Also talked to 2 people who have been on LVD when you were still a sperm, they said the same points I made… Its not only unsafe, but its disrespectful to the facility and the sport. So my “retarded” opinions are shared by MANY people, some speak up and support my idea, some hide, some dont agree… it is what it is.

Not only that but my “goals” for my projects have been ridiculed FAR more irresponsibly, childish and off topic than me standing here and stating NHRA rules and common sense with this project.

EDIT: Unless you are putting snows on that thing and hopping the fence at LVD, I will take you up on that offer in the spring time! We have all winter to build. :slight_smile:

I apologize that I make a living typing on a keyboard, apparently very efficiently and I like to put detail into my thoughts. :rofl