Cages, androids, callouts and puppies? Go on... [split]

:pop

your friends a lightweight… And 240Bhp is alot diff then 1000Whp lol… Fastest car ive ever been in was around 800, 200whp LESS then erics and THAT didnt feel safe. lol

How many 10sec/sub 10sec cars are on this site without cages and their threads not ruined by 15 safety experts?
Do cages save lives?..yes. Did HE choose not to put a cage in HIS car for HIS own reasons?..yes. Move on.

About 3

I think were beyond that, the debate now is if cages are beneficial in a fast street/strip car which obviously they are.

I see people I dont know driving stock vehicles on the street that look like they need roll cages.

This s2k will rub fender if you breathe on it wrong. Def needed the 6-point cage. Illmatic.

hahaha… yea paper towel tube cage ftw

lol @ “15 safety experts”

Vov, Cliff has a point. Being that he owns one and has owned his S2k for a while now, and also is no stranger to the world of cars, its safe to assume he’s at least LOOKED INTO cages and the pros/cons of them. He may be no “expert” but he also doesn’t talk out his ass. My MSM was frightening as shit at high speeds or when the tail let loose. I rode at autox in his car and felt fine. I know autox isn’t 140mph but I did the same autox in the MSM and it felt different from a safety point. Just sayin.

i dont want a cage in my car, but i know that it will need one to be track ready/legit and it will stiffen up the chassis a bit…and look badass! street cars wiith cages that are done right, look mean as hell. PLUS it will protect me hahaa

+1. Street cars with cages turn me ON

yes.

Yeah, but it’ll look silly when you get yanked by a car without a cage

Did you not see me post the two crushed s2000 after you said they are safer and don’t crumble like that?

What exactly did he look into? The fact that stock s2000 doesn’t need a cage in a rollover? He should tell that to racing safety committees.

Not saying either way whether an s2k should be caged or not, but do consider this car was engineered from the ground up to be an open top. Honda made the windshield frame strong as fughk.

Some idiot woman on s2ki recently rolled her AP1 and walked. Not the first rollover wreck I’ve seen where the frame held up.

I never said anything about cages… whatsoever. And the two pictures you posted… the one is upside down. Look at the picture mark posted. Upside.down… and when its turned.over.the windshield isn’t pointed where the drivers.neck would be. The other picture… the windshield is.crushed from the top… the windshield didn’t fold at the base. Big difference. But I guess im the one that doesn’t use logic? Enough with your miata fan boy bullshit. I never said jackshit about cages, I never said anything about safety. You’re sitting here and drawing these retarded ass.conclusions all because I said the s2000 does better.in a roll over compares.to a miata. You serious right now? Sorry I hurt your miata loving fan boy feelings.but don’t come at me making shit up because of my one sentence response.

Cliff even if you win this argument you will lose no matter what. See you at the track friday Eric

Hmm. Just make sure you don’t roll over? Seems relatively simple.

And what the hell makes.you such an expert? Let me.guess… you can type over 100wpm to get mad tight crash pictures of roadsters to post up on shift. Due to your awesome.capabilities it gives you expert.knowledge of.roll over.tests.and.the ability to say retarded shit to me about things I never.brought up!!

Wait are you saying we can go roll your s2000 and vlads miata to see which one holds up better?