California Bans Big Screen TV's

Truth! We have a nuclear plant at Diablo Canyon (perhaps a poor choice in names :wink: ) that has proven to be the safest, cleanest form of power the state has ever had. We have it, working every day, in our own damn state… yet hippies will sit around and rant that nuclear power isn’t safe/clean/possible etc. Mother fuckers look at Diablo Canyon.

I agree with all of you: California’s geography and weather are simply amazing, but the people suck. The extreme-left have ruined the state. Over half the population doesn’t pay taxes, yet collect from tax-run systems. The housing market is still ridiculous and artificially propped-up by state-run programs. They tax the fuck out of me, and use my money to put Juan Paco Welfare collector and his 82 kids into a house. I pay the kids’ way through school, pay for their medical since they just use ERs for everything (the few times I’ve had to go to ERs from hockey injuries and stuff I sit there for hours behind kids with a common cough), and generally support them.

Honestly, I’m really fucking done with it. My company headquarters is here (in probably the most amazing, gorgeous area with perfect weather) and I stay here for that. But I travel 20+ days/month and see a LOT of places. I’ve found many other places in this great country I’d live, and I’d be able to buy a really nice house in with my income. I’d come back to Pittsburgh, I really like Boise ID, I’m actually sitting in an airport in Nashville TN right now and I’d live in TN etc.

-TJ