Call out Choda

hey fucker, i called you out, i pm’d you. u cant steal my call out thread. shit on now!

the thread needs to be renamed Mindless vs Sario vs CHODA

sounds like NYspeed lost faith in their street king… :cry:

roll racing :wtf: is that, this is 2007, roll racing was back in 03 with toda…

if im playing into your game its gonna be a slow roll, i pick the speed, ~20 mph, same race that turbo, badazz, and i did. =] this way we both have room to run through the gears.

Gents 20 bucks a piece, winner take all???

I know the hondas wont let all you guys down. because i know we all wanna see a real race, heads up 1/4. but we might have to settle for a 20 - 130.

damn it damn it damn it my drag radials are smoked i have to send a slick back cuz its fucked and im stuck with street tires… choda ill try a higher roll with u on my street tires until my slicks get figured out or we can just hold off what ever u wanna do.

lets run em, cause im not sure how long im gonna be in the scene this year, specially on the street, its just not worth it. i just forked over 260 bucks and got 2 more points for stabbin it for 2 seconds and getting busted.

20 mph roll where do you even do that, slowing down slower than 45 on XXX is how people get pissed and call the popo.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:24,topic:30743"”]

20 mph roll where do you even do that, slowing down slower than 45 on XXX is how people get pissed and call the popo

[/quote]

domestics make it happen

now man up and run him from a dig only. compare dyno graphs later to make up for the roll portion :gay:

Dig from the 1/4 mile track = I’m down
Roll at 45 mph = I’m down
under 45 should just be from a dig anyway Mr.Automagicnoskillneccasarytolaunch.

If not, go find someone else to get “your little toe on.” We remember the last time we ran and someone lost a vacuum line and :blah: his way out of ever running again.

Maybe Layzie and Sario can race Choda…Oh wait the Civic broke again…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:27,topic:30743"”]

[/quote]

ooof low blow unnecessary :lol:

[/quote]

lol we all knew it was only a matter of time

Why even race… Sario & Choda have different type of cars. Talking about what MPH to start at… is a waste of time. One is a 1/4 mile Pig and the other is a Highway Pig. Why Bother? We all know each of you have fast cars.

[/quote]

not broke, just a broken oil pump , should be up and running within a couple of days

i want to be there for this race should be sweet!!

I didn’t realize kingsario trapped this fast. Lets get this done!

[quote=“AndyB,post:31,topic:30743"”]

not broke, just a broken oil pump , should be up and running within a couple of days

i want to be there for this race should be sweet!!

[/quote]

no oil psi doesn’t necessarily mean broken pump, just like low coolant levels don’t necessarily mean the engine needed a refreshment, fyi

:smiley: busting balls kevin, busting balls :smiley:

[quote=“Shifty,post:30,topic:30743"”]

Why even race… Sario & Choda have different type of cars. Talking about what MPH to start at… is a waste of time. One is a 1/4 mile Pig and the other is a Highway Pig. Why Bother? We all know each of you have fast cars.

[/quote]

Because its fun seeing domestic’s taking out the import’s at there own game :smiley: … When are the imports going to take the domestic’s out at there game?? NeveR… they have cute little motors :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:34,topic:30743"”]

Because its fun seeing domestic’s taking out the import’s at there own game :smiley: … When are the imports going to take the domestic’s out at there game?? NeveR… they have cute little motors :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

in all fairness to imports, i think both are domesticks’ game

damn big displacement v8s!

[/quote]

zapped

its funny because even with a blown motor i doubt sherm, psphinex kid, kcuv and zwarbyt would be able to pull me.

That really hurts…because we all drive our cars…not just throw money and motors at them…

Maybe you can throw one together that lasts more then a month or untill you race it :lol:

what does that mean, that hurts. i drive my car too. well atleast i did