what you dont know kid wont hurt you :wink:

so we doing a 45 or what?

[quote=ā€œ93dxā€“hatch,post:9,topic:30743"ā€]

choda will rock the hatch from a dig,

Hatch will win from a roll

[/quote]

ya, FWD sucks

so where is this goin down??

need to push it back to next weekend. i have my tires but cant get them mounted until mon. oh well, none of us are going anywhere. this will give mindless time to get his tire back, and sario to buy some tires worth racing on. =]

lookin at the dyno graphs, it seems with both your high horsepower cars my lil drag radial launch will only put me out 1 car then both you should pass me by the end of 2nd. i say lets give the people what they wanna see. every vid of a civic racing is from a roll. BORING! lets make a vid worth watching and talking about.

Whats the problemo CHODE you just posted a kill on a civic from a 40 press now all of a sudden its BORING? Id say its interesting now that a civic with some power wants to run from a roll. Whats boring was you posting a kill on a 13 sec hatch. If you wanna be a street hero you gotta MAN UP!

Maybe I should put in my sig CHODA WILL NOT RACE CIVICS FROM A ROLL UNLESS HE KNOWS HE CAN BEAT THEM. :lol:

bahahahahaha

:tspry:

this is getting interestingā€¦

hahah yes it is

i just really wanna see this race!

:word:

If it happened anytime soon I might have to get in on the rollā€¦ and 45 would almost be good.

doubt it will happen soon.

this is between me and Choda, not me with the Brady bunch. Everyone else can make an appointment with Chodaā€¦ lol

[quote=ā€œkingsario,post:55,topic:30743"ā€]

this is between me and Choda, not me with the Brady bunch. Everyone else can make an appointment with Chodaā€¦ lol

[/quote]

true racing with the crowd sucksā€¦ it was awesome when just you marcus and kevin went out that one night no one else followed

thats how it should be, two cars, a camera man, no bullshit, run, get it over with, Someone wins. End of story.

sario check ur pm.

call me im ready to rock.

ahh no.
just make sure the cameras out.

MIGHTY TONIGHT!

Last night i went by arond 11 and noone was there.

plan on 10ish??? guys call me.