Calling All Muscle Car Gurus.

I’ve got a 1969 Olds 442 that’s 1.5 hrs away. I don’t have time for it, I have no storage, and I have lost interest, mainly because I can’t have it up here. Anyways I want to get rid of it.

Body: Was painted blue 2 summers ago, the douche put in too much hardener and the paint is cracked everywhere. There is also one spot of bondo that the previous owner did, that has cracked, about 8" long behind the driver window. Bumpers have very little surface oxidation and clean up well, all other chrome trim is there and in good condition.

Interior: It’s 90% perfect, I bought new headliner, carpet, rear seats. Only flaw is the steering column has a few scratches in it and the gauge clock doesn’t work.

Motor: We think it’s the original motor, we know 100% that it was from a 69 olds 442, just don’t know if it was THIS 442. It’s out of the car, was freshly rebuilt. Bottom end is together, heads are off.

I’m sure the brake lines are set up, it needs a couple wheel studs and also exhaust from headers back. As far as I know that’s all it needs.

Stuff new waiting to go on the car:
Headers, Edelbrock Performer Intake, 442 w-30 cam, Motor mounts, B&M shift kit.

What do you think this car is worth? The body is 95% perfect, no wavy doors, no rust, no dents or dings. Just that bondo crack. Like I said this car has no motor in it, but I’d be surprised if the buyer spent $500 putting it back together (granted he does his own work and w/out paint).

<—hotrodkid

go on www.hotrodders.com

make an introduction thread, tell them lowrollerchevy sent you

make a post in the lounge asking what it would be worth, pics>*

make a post in the classifieds section to sell it

done

$800, I’ll take it off your hands for you.

$801 :slight_smile:

Lol, We originally paid $2500 with no interior, no bumpers, and the motor wasn’t running. :wink:

$802? :gotme:

pics, please!

ugh, between you and camarojoe posting these kind of threads I’m gonna be broke real soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give you $1500 cash. :wave:

ttt… cuz im curious what its worth

Make the car running and driveable and ebay it.

A nice show quality one would bring atleast 20k.You could probably expect half that if it was drivable…give or take.

Post it on my site if you want to sell it local. We have a lot of Olds freaks.

Or sell it to me for $1500 cash if you don’t want to deal with the hassle. I want a collection of 69 model cars eventually. :slight_smile:

I wish I had a garage up here to put it together, like I said if it took $500 to put it back together I’d be surprised. maybe someone would want to lend a garage and make 25% profit from the sale of a running car :wink: lol