all ive seen so afr have been multicoloured and decaled honda’s and acura’s

one pulled over hahaha

there the local cruise night 2 mins from mt hotel this friday and saturday

will be posting pics

one night is muscle cars, next is imports

i forget which is which

hope your having fun matty.
but pics or GTFO…LOL

yeah my parents have a condo down in kissimmee…we go once a year…if you go to Old Town there are usually some decent cars and bikes

I would have expected tons of ghetto ass ballin impalas and whatnot. But maybe I watch too many rap videos…

hey smitty

yeah old town is where the curise nights are

they were good last year and hd some nice cars (couple awesome sti’s, nsx, evo, ect ect, and tonnes of muscle)

ill be taking pics soon

Are you guys staying at Del Boca Vista Phase III?

Wrong side of the state. Ft. Lauderdale/Miami has some really, really awesome rides. Very well put together, and gorgeous. All genres too… My gramma has a condo in Ft. Lauderdale right on the beach/strip, so I used to go sit and watch the nice cars and girls cruise by… Some ricers of course, but the ratio of nice cars to rice cars is way better in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm Beach

in florida
everyone has dubs cause stuntin stuntin is a habbit.

Just like that video of the 7 year old stealing his grandmothers Dodge derango with 20 inch + rims on it.

Lmao!!

haha
dan that made me laugh pretty good

if i was staying in del boca vista, ide have pics of the condo presidents cadilac by now

ill post some pics tommarow

theres been the odd car that is well built

theres a nascar shop 1 min from my hotel and theres a 2 tone 240 piggy prked outside every day

You should go be the awkward Canuck and go say “HI I used to have a 240! COOL CAR!!” Maybe you can check out the shop or something…

im def looking forward to pics…

ill post info on these cars later, but they were the few i was impressed by

the evo in particular had a very very nice tune

and the z was super clean - the top secret diffuser was uber nice

meth injection

stock motor - no cams, cam gears, internals, nadda! only arp studs on meth injction and a very nice rom tune

very nice foxbody that means serious business

scion team with few mods - nicely done tho

ive got 102 photos of riced out vehicles coming later this week

you guys will love the nissan sentra, it will have a special place in our hearts

more cowbell

blue oyster cult rules

florada is sick. all the cars are SOOOO clean.

^^^^

wait till im at work later this week and i load the 100+ pictures of the “OTHER” cars

youll rehtink that statement hahaha