Signing in from Fort Lauderdale.

hey all,

Just saying hello, i’m going to be living here in florida for 3 months so i may not be around on the boards to much till i get back. Sadly my car couldn’t come with me and all my mods i was working on have been put on hold. Seen a few interesting cars but nothing special yet, i’m going to be checking out some florida yards and performance shops so let me know if i can get you something that would be really rare to impossible in canada. I’m here working at an Engineering consulting and planning/drafting company for my co-op term, … oh and it’s 26*C out side. :thumright: . The place i’m staying at is great, its really close to the ocean and is on the corner of a canal, i’ll take pics later and post them.

~Nik

So you think you’re better than us?

i think he is luckier than some of us, not better. have a good time in Florida man. nice summer, warm…no snow.

maybe not better, but warmer … oh and better.

its going to seem like one big summer, which may not be so cool. (pun intended)

eheh…i’ll take a mint cond 240sx…no rust O_o

Pring me back some oranges.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?

:slap:

Nik, why do you got to rub it in? Just watch yourself if you venture into Miami…never know what could happen to a little boy such as yourself.

Bring me back a compression tester you jerk, i’m Sure Titan would like his too.

See you in april dude

Hey sup OT buddie (now ur really OT )

Hope u have an awesome experience!! enjoy the weather too, we are suppose to be getting hit with another strom tonight ( i hope we dont tho…im really sick of this weather)
so where are u living now…did you go down with other people in ur program?

Be safe and have fun =]
try to stay connected to the fourm

M

I’d rather be here than in FL. :?

:lol:
Marc is a real man, he doesn’t need warm weather.

Marc is a real man, he doesn’t need warm weather.[/quote]

I had enough of it in the Middle East. FL isn’t as hot as it was back in old country.

Marc is a real man, he doesn’t need warm weather.[/quote]

I had enough of it in the Middle East. FL isn’t as hot as it was back in old country.[/quote]

Yeah I can’t imagine how hot it is over there.

Oh, and racer240sx, how in the heck did you score that co-op job ?? :x :?

The co-op job is through my uncle, but it follows my university course. It’s really nice, i’m not used to going outside withought having to get all prepared. I still have not seen a 240sx, but alot of 350z, and one really nice!! 240z. I should have pics of where i’m staying soon.

it seems like i’ll be able to get on the internet once a day, so i’ll still be able to stay in touch.

i’ve seen 240’s! … and they were disgusting, i saw a flat black 89 HB like black apples except this one’s front left was smashed so bad that i figure it was garbage and they left it there … going to go check to see if it is still there in a few days. Also a s13 with a front bumber that looked like the whole thing was made out of bondo all warped and gross. Seen a s14a, and 2 regular stock s13 coupes one convertible.

Good thing, i haven’t seen 1 riced out civic!!! a couple crappy civics with exhuast, but everyone drives ritzy expensive cars like corvettes and mercedes and HUGE suv’s.

and as far as the drift scene, … no one knows anything about it really, the popularity growing has not affected them here yet, which is really good!!!

hey,

Heres a check list of crazy cars i’ve seen,

alfa romeo: GTV spider: http://www.in.gr/auto/parousiaseis/foto_big/in_A-R_GTV_04_05.jpg
^^^ on the street.

i’m pretty sure i saw this, TVR speed 12 (v-12): http://mstamm.imgaming.com/pics/auto/tvr_speed12.jpg
are there any other cars with a similar face? It migth have also been the speed 6 but pretty sure the 12.
^^^ dealership

ferrari enzo:
http://www.mcarsweb.com/ferrari/enzo.jpg
^^^ seen one at a dealership, and one 100yards at a resturant down the street, an no they aren’t the same vehicle.

is there any other cars i should keep my eye out for? lol, i’ve seen more enzo’s then s14’s.

and btw, i’m not trying to rub it in, i’n, i’m just letting anyone know who’s interested, i would be if it was turned around.

… peace!

Speed Twelve??? Thats crazy! They are uber rare as far as I know… And Speed 6 doesn’t look nearly the same…

yeah i’m going to goto the dealership maybe this weekend, and i’ll bring my POS camera.

on my hunt for this tvr (which includes going to 2 dealerships) i found this : http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/gtr/gtr.jpg. and 2 authentic shelby cobra’s.

i’m going to check the other one later.