Calling out: 12's and faster

well put.

I will like to come out and play but I can’t :cry:

That Caged GT that i just finished up will probably like to run ya … call my cell if ya still have my number … or just PM me …

and i am still working on that Turbo for ya

Im still out sorta, only becuase I have to be for the next couple weeks. But i work nights and sleep all day, so maybe the weekend.

Aside frome the NJ drama…:cjerk:

I trap 112 and run a 12.9. Dig roll whatever, as long as there is a nice day sometime soon I will do whatever.

I’m done for the season… she’s in my driveway waiting to go in the garage and be disassembled for upgrades…

First off, your boy’s a piece of shit, making tough guy threats from Jersey…I’m Scared. Second, off if your boy’s car was really stock you wouldn’t be making money race callouts, so why don’t the two of you keep your “Ima hustle deez foos fo all they cash yo” bullshit on your own local forum.

Mike, I still want a rematch in the SHO since I got my new “tune” but I think I’m done for this year. In the spring I want a run at the 'Stang given its still NA. :tup:

I’ll be around :slight_smile:

:wave:

:wave:

end of the week is supposed ot be looking very nice … 60 and good weather!!

I’d have to say that a majority of those who have replied will probably beat me…but I don’t care, still want to run. End of the week is good for me…I’m sure once it gets closer more will be figured out.

Hey … i just picked up a new whip yesterday … runs 12.5@110

What did you get? We running them?

depending on time and day i might be down

11 second winter beater for life

Bah thats so last year :slight_smile:

IB4itdoesntrun11scauseithasntbeentothetrackandidontseeanyslips

itdoesntrun11scauseithasntbeentothetrackandidon tseeanyslips