Friendly callout: people in the 12'ish?

I dont know who to call out since the greater then thread is down. My car is done. I got the new clutch in, I got some good rubber, and I tuned it today. Does anyoen want to play before the snow comes? I’ll be in buffalo this friday, saturday, and sunday (unless the track is open, then i’ll be at NYI on sunday).

I’m in rochester up until friday. I’d love to get some runs in. Beck, FormulaLS1, I called you guys out before, but then things came up, but now i’m more then ready.

Anyone else around that ? How about some of the SRT guys, bolt on ls1 guys, and honda guys?

–mark

I would but I already tucked my car away for the winter :frowning:

if its nice out ill be at NYI on sunday… car just passed inspection too… luckily

I’d be game as my car is still on the road…but I’ll be out of town this weekend.

Cool, i’ll race the evo and mustang. EvilSRT, that stinks. You shoudl take it out for one more day :slight_smile:

Lxstacy, come up to rochester before this weekend, or meet me half way :slight_smile:

–mark

LX Stacy??? Haha…
Buy me Dinosaur BBQ and I’ll consider:rofl:

Let me know whens its not 40 and raining…and I take the time to put a new cranksensor in my car.

I’ll go to dyno with ya. And Sherm, lets play it by ear, yesteday was supposed to be bad all day, but I was able to get over 3 hours of tuning in :slight_smile: We just have to hope for the best, and be ready for the good weather, heh.

–mark

Call me next year or spring 08 :wink:

Hah, ok.

98 views, only 5 people respond. NYsped has some fast cars on it right? I cant belive that everyone put their cars away for the season!

–mark

First snow, everything goes.

It’s cold, rainy, (no traction) and already snowed for the year. Most cars have been put away, last year was NOT the norm with people racing deep into November.

It’s also supposed to snow, tomorrow, friday, saturday, and sunday.

It’s in a garage in Syracuse, so its gone for good. Sucks that it’s all the way over there but its free storage.

Really? I should put the Mustang away…bald Nittos probably won’t work too well…

pssh, i’m goign for a cruise right now!

Anyone down for tonight??

–mark

If i can get my :tspry: hooked up ill be out all winter with a low 12s car…til then im only mid 13’s :frowning:

well, hook it up today. I just finished tuning my car. I’ll race with street tires and 93 octane. That will make it fair.

–mark

When/where will you be??? I have some running around to do in the northtowns so if it’s convenient we could try to meet up…