Calling out 13005TEDGP

Id like to, I need to put some breakin miles, the M112 GTP should be done.

[quote=“neonglh,post:38,topic:29476"”]

Awesome! Works out for all of us then. Good luck getting the new belt, hopefully it actually does come in tomorrow.

I look forward to this. Lets plan on 11:30 then Sunday!

See you all there.

–mark

[/quote]

Sweet! I’ll see you all at 11:30 sunday then…

you guys should all come to the NYSPEED-BBQ After! there is over 60ppl going so far!

Ya I plan on going. Can’t get $$ in my paypal fast enough. So I was told to drop the $$ off at Innovative Tuning. I’m not really sure where that is. Anyone know…?

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:44,topic:29476"”]

Ya I plan on going. Can’t get $$ in my paypal fast enough. So I was told to drop the $$ off at Innovative Tuning. I’m not really sure where that is. Anyone know…?

[/quote]

if u can give me the 13$ ill paypal for you right now

[quote=“Twizted,post:45,topic:29476"”]

if u can give me the 13$ ill paypal for you right now

[/quote]

I was actually gonna get like 5 tickets (for a few friends who want to go also)
I don’t know if you have that much cash in your paypal - but if you do, then I will pay you back the second I get to your house. TRUST ME - I am good for it! Just let me know. If not, then I will just go to Innovative and drop it off

5?

so 65$ worth?

[quote=“Twizted,post:47,topic:29476"”]

5?

so 65$ worth?

[/quote]

Yup - $65 worth.

If your still havin a few people for the game today, then I will be there in a few hours. Cash is in my wallet and u’ll get it the second I get there.

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:48,topic:29476"”]

Yup - $65 worth.

If your still havin a few people for the game today, then I will be there in a few hours. Cash is in my wallet and u’ll get it the second I get there.

[/quote]

Done

Sweet man, thanx

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:50,topic:29476"”]

Sweet man, thanx

[/quote]

yup just gimmie some good footage and a ride tommaro and i will be one happy man :slight_smile:

Twizted, could you PM me or post her ewhere you live? The meet up time is 11:30am on Sunday then?

He lives at:

647 Ransom Road
Lancaster, NY

And yes, the meet time is 11:30 AM sunday

:tup:

:tdown: lol

I cant wait to lose…err I mean race. :wink:

Got my runs in with “neonglh”, and “crazyLT1”. Lost against the camaro, won against the STi. My 'ol lady gotta put the vids on the 'puter. Twizted prolly has some vids as well. Good time.

Roads were starting to get wet so for my races, we went from rolls. I think both cars would have got a hell of a lead if we all would have went from digs.:bloated:

:tup: cool

:tup: to gp’s :headbang:

:word: haha yes