calling out any cars with 200-240whp...

newer models are like 225-230 to teh wheels…thanx to the 3.5 265 hp crank…i may be swapping a 3.5 into it :snky: :snky:

95-99 maximas= 190 bhp = 178 to da wheels

the 3.5 will be nice in your car. the new maximas are like a fat/pregnant/bloated prom queen, useless unless theyre passed out.

I might be up for a run. My car is pretty much stock.

lol call outs half way through november, i plan on taking mine off the road on friday, but if not ill run you. ive already beaten one :slight_smile:

well hopefully the weather will hold…cause the ///M is coming off the road in about 2 weeks or so

haha, we are gettin snow tonight boys!!!

mine is like 450 lbs lighter than the new ones…there is a guy in PA that specializies in 3.5 swaps in 95-99 maximas…not bad cost either

240 on the d0t :wave:

If you ever get that swap done, we should get together and have a slow 4-door cruise with some other maxes/sho’s. And beat-up on some unsuspecting ricers. :tup:

I’d run you in the SHO but snow is comming and its going into storage tomorrow for the winter.

Run the Super Beater ™, He ran almost Identical times to me with his gutted Stock SHO as I did when my full weight + SHO was putting down 237 HP.

i might come out friday if the weather dosent suck ass and the fd is back together.

14.4 now, getting closer. I’ll be breaking 13s next year without the spray. :snky:

Already in storage now.

put her to sleep yesterday… spring 06 will be a diff story

see avatar :snky:

i still do put down ricers…its either the 3.5 or S/C so either way it will be fun

:snky: 4-doors for life!

u bet ur ass

Meh, I’ll race in the snow. 0-30… I’ll put money on my victory too…

lets do it! in the dry of course…

Eh, I’m not putting money on a dry race. But I bet teh Talon could take you thru 30mph. The snows don’t hook too wellon dry though.

egh. im a poor college kid. i aint got no money. depending on the vehicle and the buy-in…no more then 5-10$