calling out any cars with 200-240whp...

Just got a Viggen and would like to run anyone with 200-240 whp from a roll to see what im working with as far as a base hp… im thinking like 25-35 to 110-120. let me know…im trying to do this on friday night.

Eh, I’ve losta lot of speed, but I might be interested in entertaining the idea.

how is this going to give you any indication of your base HP? LOL.

My dads pickup puts down somewhere in that range. If you beat it, you must have like 350whp.

Or run a honda hatch with 240whp.

Are those Viggens quick? I like the way they look. Don’t know much more about them other than that.

ive been in one.
not impressed.
but they do look cool.

Or a GTP

:snky:

haha no they dont :slight_smile:

Viggens I like :tup:
Take your car to the dyno and take it to the track, if you want to see how powerful/fast it is IMHO.

i might be around this friday if the snow holds off

Were gonna run friday, i think im at around 220ish whp…

Good race. Ill be a chase car if anyone has a camera.

I like the 9-3 Viggen a lot. Definately a cool car and a cool company.

hmm…depending on the weather…maybe i’ll come out

where is everyone meeting?

Bah, I just took SuperBeater off the road 3 days ago… crap…

dam i am only at 178 whp

the viggens are nice. torquey engines stock…more displacement than my sube, it runs the same turbo at the same boost i was running on stage3…soo my full exhaust and other bolt ons will make it quicker from a roll than the subaru. i just want to see what im working with. anyone who wants to run can. and we dont need a cameraman. i have a camera mount that can hold the camera much more steady that any human in a car.

turbociv makes 220 whp, you should run him

I’m a stock st00k, you should run one of those.

I though Max’s had more power than that at the wheels, or is that just the newer models. :bloated: