Calling Out: Red MK3 Supra on RT. 19

thats a nice f@#%ing car lol If I’m not mistaken it was the 900+whp one I saw at the autoshow a couple years back.

I never see supras anymore :frowning:

meh.

a mkIII Supra that made 900whp? Never heard of it in pittsburgh.

you sure it wasnt a mk4?

rt.19 hmmmm is it that the slow automatic one hahahaha !

rt 19 goes all the way down the fucking country

I’ve seen that one around. MK4, Red, Auto, Rims.

However, there is a red MK4, body kit, rims, and huuuuuuuuge turbo around. I think it’s the one Roberts Auto Body painted.

OP needs to post the Mile Marker

and 13’s at prp :hsugh:

:hsugh:

My buddy is in wexford on 19, but it’s an mk4 and only about 600 w/o nitrous. Don’t think he’s dynoed since it was added.

Watch out for the Red MK4 with 2 polished nitrous bottled in the rear hatch… it is not slow… got yelled at when we were at PRP for no cage

watch out for the red Ford Pinto In Butler w/ the 50lb bottle mounted in his back window…:kekegay: im sucha dick!

never heard of this rt19 thing.

That would be my friend, glad to hear it actually runs.

ya im pretty sure it doesnt exist.

saw the only new skyline i’ve seen yet on 19 in wexford, in the arby’s parking lot. Really nice car.

There are two in butler one’s silver the other black. Sharp looking cars, didnt realize how big they are.

the only red mk3’s in pa that i know of, 1 is red with a white hood but its stock, my old one is running around somewhere but it only put down 300whp, it looked stock and i think its black now, and theres another 3rd gen. i saw red with black rims. clean looking Pupra.

omg a sooopra ! have to tweeter facebook everyone now