Calling out: Top 4 on the list. Dig or Roll.

well i dont mean tobe a dick but i dont match ur car with a face…

my only race was essentially forced upon me the day after i got the car base-tuned. it had MULTIPLE misses that i didnt know about, a burnt thru wire, and it was the FIRST time i ripped thru the gears. i KNEW i was gona lose because the car and myself was not even remotely close to ready. soif thtas whta ur using for reference…hahahahaha

edit: after tomoro the car should be mechanically ready to rock…then i just need to learn to drive it and im good to go

i had my old car when we met…and i am just playing with you anyway…should eb a good run

even though im not in the top 4 i’ll run the evo if he wants.

i think i just passed emery going down walden by transit… hmmm

dude, EVERYONE knows i have been waiting for a rematch from the one night i met him.

i wanted to do one more race that night but due to them goin to a show and having to drive home, they didnt think it was a good idea. i understand that.

and i allready sent emery a PM about 3 hours ago.

… just got a pm back from emery, sounds like next weekend Roch boys are comming back to buff.

GUYS GET UR SHIT READY.

I actually lol’d. :slight_smile:

bump, i sent a pm to some, lets get matt, todd, emery, shawna, johnjohn, mark… roch people will be here ready to pwn. i hope im not the only car thats ready.

i gota take out my trans… and figure out a way to stick this bitch, then ill be ready

like choda said it looks like we will be coming to buffalo since you guys can never come here. if i beet choda the next guy that calls me out has to come to rochester? sound fair?

Emery

it will be tight for this weekend. but i’ll try for sure.

Roch guys bring that stock internals bolt on LS1 guy with you…

loser should pay for the gas :wink: just to be fair

this thread is turning out great :tup:

thats actually a great idea. hell, its only a 40 minute ride.

:eekdance:

obv chodas ready itd be cool if chuck/layzie go too :tup: should be some fassst racin

IB4 no other domestics will go from a dig.

buy me a 12bolt and i’ll go from a dig all day long :smiley:

:word:

My car is ready for battle, but I will be out of town this weekend. Sorry guys. And no, nobody is allowed to borrow it.

I think it’d be about a 15 minute ride to Rochester for anyone who would call out someone at or above Choda’s level.

Yeah, with this kind of horsepower turf war going on I think I’ll make it a point to stay home and wash the Jetta or something, for fear of getting run the fcuk over.