Calling out: Top 4 on the list. Dig or Roll.

There will never be a time when everyone is running at once… :slight_smile:

Or do runs tonight…

^^ how come u no run this eve?

So here’s the deal. I am in detroit right now. The new turbo is on, and tomorrow, i’ll be tuning it. I plan on coming back to NY sunday. I will be driving through buffalo on my way to rochester, so let me know whats going on, and I can stop by. Even if the weather is kinda shitty, we can do mighty or something.

Choda (or anyone else for that matter), send me a PM here or on streettuned, and let me know what I should do.

P.S. Watch out for the flatshift :snky: :snky:

–mark

I put some miles on my car tonight. gona go over some fitting, fuild changes… and retq some shit. But should be ready sun. I want to get on the list.

sounds like sunday will be a huge race night

correction, NEXT sunday

:word: i just got off the phone with a bunch of guys, word is that next weekend is looking better.

Maybe I should get off my ass put the bottle in and still be slow…lol!!!

I can do next sunday. Just remember, my clutch is still toast, so I wont be too fast. I still want to race beck I think though :smiley:

–mark

sweet, i’ll actually be around next weekend :tup:

Next weekend is slightly better for me. I’ll be around Saturday. Friday I don’t get in till 1am and I have to work Sunday afternoon.

ud think this sunday would be the biggest considering no one has work or school the next day

Too bad its going to rain through Sunday.

tons of people have to work on monday :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll still be around, if anyone wants to meet up for mighty :smiley:

–mark