Callout: green e36 with ricer wing

(not even sure if he’s on here, but I’ll give it a shot)

you are a douchebag. race me when I’m not driving my gf’s 4cyl tiburon. I promise you will get your ass handed to you. did you think I was impressed by you chirping your tires? you’re the epitome of a ricer. stop acting like such an assclown. your car is not cool. you might as well take all the bmw badges off. maybe if you didn’t have that park bench wal-mart wing and stickers all over it might be a decent vehicle. if I win, you take the dumbass wing and stickers off. if you win (which you most cetainly will not) I’ll buy you more stickers. seems pretty fair to me.

Dark green right?

threads like these are lame sal :stuck_out_tongue:

he stopped by yesterday asking to buy something to get into his computer so he can put twin turbos on it. then discussed LSD and final drive ratios for quarter mile use, so i can confirm that this green E36 does exist.

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooood, You were tryna look all fuggin bad in that lil’pile of shit Hyundai. I rolled up with my boi’s and we were ready to beef man. Don’t be haytin cause I can chirp dem like a nextel soooooooonnnnn.

Seriously Sal? You are better than this lol…

Lol fwiw, I liked the rant Sal!

But this was funnier lol.

it is so silly when people are like “you are this,you are that” to like, a phantom person that will never read it

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_A1-FH_kKbYc/SM_P0QCengI/AAAAAAAABSk/AZOtIWUwaZ8/S220/SillyGooseButton150.jpg

well I figured it was worth a shot if he may have been on here, soo many unknown people on here lately.

this is the part of the forum to talk shit and call people out is it not? sorry if its not to people’s liking.

and yes, that’s correct.

lol. I don’t think I have ever witnessed Sal being pissed off like this. +1 for that :lol:

ha true but that’s what happens when you catch a pissed off Italian who hasn’t gotten enough sleep first thing in the morning.

there have been a lot of fggts in BMW’s lately

some dbag in a silver e46 M3 was ricing out on milestrip on tuesday, did a ricer flyby on me, cut off a few people, was doing dumb shit with this red miata

he was lucky my car is slow as balls!

yo mayne yall jealous of my mad papar

lets race from a 40 mph role i will pwn all u batty bwoyz

true street racers race anywhere anytime ya heard?

srsly it was me.
A.I just bought the car yesterday and I havent gotten to de-ricing it yet.
B. You started with your shit first. throwing revs and looking at me all fast and furious like. what did you expect me to do? Just stare forward and ignore you? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I see that guy all the time here in lancaster. He does the same shit to me everytime he sees me.

It was me, i painted my car green. You still wanna race? lol

LoL

Lol, good shit.

Can somebody post a pic of this car so we know who we’re talking about? I think iv got an idea but not sure id its the guy…