Callout MARCUS

:blah: :blah:

good to see these races actually went down :tup: THEY ARE ONLY CARS PEOPLE :slight_smile:

tupā€¦ in for the vid

Definately not surprised at the outcome

Do the math

Viper GTS = 450 HP at the crank, bolt ons arent gonna make much difference.

I would guess russā€™s civic is making much over that at the wheels and weighs probably over 800 lbs less.

If he can put down the power its no contest, obviously russ got that done.

:tup:

Good runs guys:D

Hope you all liked my insane ā€œbuckingā€ into 2nd gear when pullling outā€¦ Fluid was a little low and clutch didnā€™t want to release.

Russ definately reworked the car from last year. There is no doubt. Race gas, slicks and 2x lbs of boost? If we raced last year, the outcome would probably be different but who caresā€¦itā€™s all for fun. Once again, good runā€¦and Russā€¦you looked like you took a shower after we got back to the parking lot. LOLā€¦that civic didnt look safe after 120ā€¦becareful manā€¦

to prove what? That I can spend more money to go faster? LOLā€¦donā€™t think so. It never endsā€¦you know this.

can someone confirm this?

I know there was slicks but you donā€™t need more than 15psi and 93 octane to kill a viper.

I doubt there was race gas or 2xlbs of boost

well, if layzies on shit ass street tires and DEF not race gas, he still pulled marcus.

Itā€™s a fact. that car is totally reworked. I have my sources.

I was definetely not smelling Smokin Joeā€™s 93 Octane last night

Yeah spend thousands of dollars and after a couple years you will still be waiting for your car to be done.

well, i can guarantee layzie was on pump gas. and unless he got new ones in the past 24 hours, shit ass beat street tires.

So:

civic on pump gas, no slicks > viper

and to add insult to injury. layzie only makes 450 wheel on pump (well, on his old manifold). That would really suck when heā€™s using race gas + slicks. (about 200 more wheelā€¦ :ohnoes: :leghump: )

ZING!

From what I recallā€¦I was racing sario, no layzieā€¦but I could be mistaken right?

All I want to know was the Viper owner wearing a shirt???

Oh do you also have an eyecrometer?

yeah, but didnā€™t layzie pull you as well?

the second run, yes he did.

200 more wheel will give him nothing but more wheelspin on street tires. Slicks is another story.