Callout: Mickdad v. Limsters Old Hatch

i havent had a car for about 8 months i was up at southgate in the begginning of last Spring and then my car toook a shit, now i just bought a new one so now ill be up there more often. I dont know what goes on most of the time.

so neway, ya jake is fuckin around with his camber kit so i hope it will either be tommorow, but this week is supposed to be 50’s so maybe u guys can do it this week

o the car he bought then took apart and sold…lol

[quote=“mickdad246,post:63,topic:45723"”]

well yea of course…its andy. lol. should be done mid summerish hopefully.

coolcool…

skylinez!!! just start talking to people wtf!

pos pfft at least i don’t see 50 of my car in one day honda’s get old and they are a dime a dozen

to each his own grow up!!!

:lol:

okay back to the point of this thread… supposedly today something is going to go down…we’ll see

he says he is working on his car now so he will let me know about today its nice out i hope u guys run

he realized he liked men and sold it awhile back lol, he now drives a black explorer:mamoru:

coolcool, u going to video tape it??

i better get a phone call for this run!

mayb u will, mayb u wont… wana check out the whip?

sg meet before the run?

why not, idc, doesnt make a difference to me…

official information!!! TONIGHT AT SG 7pm…official premeet summer meet starts tonight MARCH 30th… there will be a race going down!!!

word jakes camber kit is on so it will be going down tonight sg 7pm sounds good
gl to both i got money on lenny by 2 1/2 cars

yea he raised the back up like 2 inch lol

yea im guessing lenny

i appreciate all the favors guys…lol… but i will have a compression tester, a 10mm socket, a spark plug socket, and a ratchet for compression testing on the EK…and im gonna do mine for the f of it…