LG This Sat?(Sept 3rd)

Probably be the last one as LG dies after the nationals. Post If you’re in. I’ll be there with the usual Ti “ghost” crew.

I’ll roll up… haven’t had a chance all year

I might roll up

In with unicorn G6.

Let’s meet up and go GUYTHS

ill be up at the shop( exit 12) working till 8 or 9, you guys are welcomed to meet me there and cruise up

im in fo sho.

to fill bottle, or not to fill???

ill prlly cruise up, should be a reason to gett outta the house and have some fun

Stupid weddings! I have had something scheduled every Saturday Night all year!

No reason not too! I’ll try to get Josh (blue STI) and Mike (White FPBlack Evo) out to play.

Probably not this one but Ill definitely be there for the nationals. I think Im going out with friends this weekend

ehhh I will just bring up what I have left in my bottle now (only 3lbs) because I dont feel like filling it for saturday, then for the nationals again.

I have some ishh going on saturday…most of it involves lots of beer and bbqs and mudding @ Metawee but I’ll swing by in the tundra for a bit if I don’t break it muddin’.

If I’m in your neck of the woods Saturday maybe I’ll ride up with you :ninja

Dave I’ll meet you up there… looking forward to meeting some new people and Travis’ weird friends

sounds good lance

:rofl I hope it’s not the same retards as last meet. The kids just sat there by themselves leaning against Rite Aid while texting Travis about races from 10ft away.

yeah, that was kinda weird

I’m riding up Nic Cage style. Fuck it.
I need to go for my first ride in it.
LKSi; Are you gonna have something new to you by then? :excited

haha yea buddy… looking forward to meeting you (assuming you’re the girl in your avatar)