Callout: Mickdad v. Limsters Old Hatch

how bout i built the car u currently have…and i heard u havent even started anything yet?:spank:

ZING!
:stuck_out_tongue:

i love jake but i don t think his car is running how it should so ima say lenny by 2 1/2 cars

are they racing stock honda’s?

:whip:

ZING! indeed. And im finishing your first Honda! Imagine that :stuck_out_tongue:

oooooooh, im sorry, I had to take some time off of building my honda to buy a house and have a baby, have fun living with mommy and daddy. My fault! Oh and btw, your hondas are still slow and I will have my done with in a month you SOBs

side note if you guys decide to go boost let me know, I am going to have an extra IC, 3 sets of injectors, extra fuel rail, etc etc.

NO BUT WE COULD RACE THAT POS IN YOUR SIG LMAO :lol:

yea im on here now lol i gotta see your new car lenny

so refresh my memory… lenny is the one with the dark grey del sol/??

um yea im obviously going boost again… PM me with spare shit u have that i may want… also u still got my old turbo?

and whats my first honda???..its an 89 prelude si 5 yrs ago… who is lsvtechatch??

also we got ahold of him today, i guess he is doing a camber kit then were gonna run… i appreciate the love guys…im just out there lookin for the NA swaps that i can fuck with untill i go back to boost and roll with the big bois again!!!:tantrum:

yes i had it last summer and the year before…then i stupidly sold it, but i got some in its replacement… hence my signature!!!:hitit:

ill run when I get my header and tires and whatever else I decide to buy :slight_smile:

[quote=mickdad246;887416]who is lsvtechatch??

my name is nic. i bought andys old crx.

he sold it to me and I am building it up into a gt35r beast

ahhh ok i see, what about tony a with the Black del sol? hes on here isnt he?

why are you so damn anxious to know everyone’s name.

Just go to southgate, we all wear nametags there anyways :bloated:

No i do go up there and then i dont know most peoples names. like i know some but others i am clueless.

and lol at the nametags…

jesus christ dude tony sold that like 7 months ago