Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

Well here is a video of evomike’s zo6 0to90 with a ok launch…and the car was NOT spinning threw gears its actually was going 90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g77wOMOgps :skunk:

sorry the video cut out i forgot my memory card…

After reading pages of bull shit and people complaining. I have gotten to the last post. Now I can post.

1.) The Del Sol video, Honestly shows nothing. Bunch of spinning. High RPMs and poor video footage. So if the Del Sol is spinning like that when he races. Its just going to be a burn out fest it seems.

2.) Do any of you know how well known Emery and STM are known in the DSM scene. Or are most of you just to pig headed to search around and see. My guess is the second thing.

3.) There are many home built cars that are faster then shop cars, Just takes the basic skills and the simple search button on you cars specific makes forum. Its not that hard to do. Maybe even a few night classes are a local community college.

4.) Oh we live close to NYIRP and yoda yoda yoda. Last time I checked there is a local track near you also. Maybe its not a 1/4 mile. Still gives you a basic idea of whats going on. Don’t bitch.

5.) Everyone on Mikes back about “Oh daddy paid for the car” Who cars who paid for the car. Its a built car. End of story. Have any of you honestly had a real conversation with Mike? Besides the Internet thuging. I believe MAYBE a hand full have that are not from the Rochester Area. Get over it. He had/has a fast car. Easy as that.
So back to the topic at hand, Is the Del Sol coming out this up coming weekend? I was around where you were last weekend but I missed the car.

Thats my rant.

:drama2:

Thread REVIVAL!!

LOL BTW home built car takes about 20 min or reading :).

LOL @ yoda yoda yoda

I have a feeling that the closer we get to Sunday the less you will hear from the oh so fast buffalo guys…

-Em

Fixed.

Aww thats cute, Your able to change what I say. Doesn’t take much to be able to do that now does it?

I was stating a few points, lets grow up.

MY NEW FAVORITE NYspeeder.

I think we need to see pics of your car to see where you are coming from here… Other than just sliding the STM dick in your ass

Glad I’m your favorite.

#623/1000
http://a38.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_fa687bd3091f7f444dd752c165ab3fad.jpg

Don’t ask me whats it run in the 1/4 mile. That means nothing to me. Its a Home Built project rally car.

Looks clean to me.

There will always be haters.

-Em

So whats the deal here is this kid with the Honda coming to play or not???

as i recall every year the quick buff cars voyage out to the roc and get no races, or destroy everything… :gotme:

Fixed…

lol… true dat :rofl:

a rally car slammed on gay looking black-with-polished lip rims?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight :touchy:

FUNNY NONE DESTORYED MY EVO, BRANDONS VETTE, TIMS NOVA???

LOL so true

Easy on the GVR4’s got to drive one at AMS- holy shit what a sleeper…

OK lets not get off topic whats up with the race Sunday!!!

FUNNY YOU JOINED THIS YEAR, AND HAVENT BEEN AROUND FOR THE LAST 5-6