Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

+1 for the Firehawk. I will be there with the Muscleman… as stated above.

This will be fun :tup:

Cant we do a roc vs buff at like nyirp. Im not going to take my car out that far and try to dig on street tires and im not interested in running slicks on the street either.

This whole thread is just a big shit show a lot of cock happy guys trying to be tough threw the internet its super lame.

I just dont think 9,10, and 11 second cars should be racing on the street period that just reaks of bad news.

TRACK IS SO BORING.its like going to the dentist.

I’m down to go I’ve been dying for a garbage plate

the street is more exciting? id rather be at the track with optimal traction and a stand full of people. thats exciting.

I like both

I’m not familiar with Roc, but as for Buf all the spots are blown up. There isn’t anywhere that could handle skny dig races like the days of old.

This is partially why the highway is more(er) poplular. Easier gettaway.

One of the dumbest things ive seen in the thread you should be proud.

street looks fine for hooking to me

http://www.streettuned.org/videos/9-16_emery_dave.wmv

Good thing theres trees on both sides and on coming cars good job really.

The car at the end was someone we were with…

That road has little traffic and little obsticles…Hey lets face it- street racing is a gamble for many reasons. Either you do it or you dont. If you dont then dont explain why you dont want to cuz chances are they’ve been heard already. If you do then dont explain why non street racers are gay, pussy, etc.

To each is their own I say

trying to organize a street race on a public forum for a set time and place with a lot of fast cars just seems to be a bad idea to me… JMO… for dig racing, why not just go to the track?

pretty much what he said… yea

because in rochester when you beat someone at the track it doesn’t count :frowning:

Not everyone in Rochester. I prefer the track, I hook up better there. Street has more of that holy shit factor though.

i’ll bring the gay 30th…

I knew my boys wouldn’t let me go into battle alone.

Muscle50
Firehawk853
PhsychoPJV
TurbolS1SS (i’m sure he’s in)

^^^Whoever else is going from Buffalo add your name to that list

if this is going to be next weekend, i will be at NYI on friday and then at my dad’s in rochester for the weekend… :smiley: