Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

its bad ass mike(newera) tuned it. :snky: I’m not gona blow somone shit on here, If you come out you can check it out. You’ll like it, there some vids of it busting some heads fastfoci has

wtf

That they can blow the doors off a silver cobra mustang and leave it in the dust…:skunk:

I think he said it like that because Chucky (the owner) called out everyone in this car and just keeps losing-High Hopes. I think he wants a Viper now so I hear?

turn it up really loud and listen to the guy in the background lmao

Rochester - chuckie loosing to a bird

the third gen is a lot like yours oroc. its swapped…for the better

someone PM me with info, i would like to come out, in the same bracket as psycopjv and fbodymadnezz :smiley:

Awesome cmon dont keep teasing me show me vids/pics!

sounds like that cobra needs to step up his game

The Kid is a fucking Clown !! Every roc guy on this post will tell you.

Chucky’s a good guy in person, but he has two major flaws.

1. If you win, you still lose. Its either excuses, or a different story.
  2. He won’t race me! I tried racing him for a whole year, and he never would. One time his excuse was “I don’t have money for gas”.

:biglol: He is a good guy. Just when it comes to racing is a whole new story

I think Chuck E Cheese Closes well before any racing of any nature will begin. I’m sure a spot will be thought up. Its still Monday.

he wont race me either

we have a spot set for sunday but we want to keep it low key to avoid retards and people who are just watching.

I think Bladez meant his own Cobra

PM me when ya guys know the car should be done by then

i got a question for u guys…
how many of u have seen a small block pump gas with a blower and no nitrous make 1500hp or even close?

i know its off topic but i just want to prove someone here in roc is lying about thier car having 1500 hp.

Do you know what blower it has on it? This alone could tell us that it is not feasible. But no I have never seen 1500hp come out of a small block blower motor on pump gas.

Are you talking 1500whp?

When people get happy converting drive train loss thru a 3spd auto with a stall you could get 1500 :lol:

HAHAHA i didnt even think of that. 35% loss numbers FTW!!!

read this thread on rochester racing.
i called this guy out on it and he is trying to defend it now.

http://www.rochesterracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192