Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

i think we should do this saturday.
a vs …

turbols1 vs emery
firehawk vs brandon

etc …

any buffalo guys want to ride up saturday ?

LMAO ya that is a clone of the motor i used to have in my camaro prior to the LSx combo, built for spray however he won’t spray it yet, he just races Hot Rod and Super Rod with it.

Timmy, That would be fun but its far from a street car, totally gutted, weighs 2450lbs, 1 headlight, 1 tail light, no blinkers, no break lights, no mirrors, HOWEVER it still does a run small block 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS MOTOR YOOOOO!!!

Slowpoke, No my dad would not disown me, hes not prejudious. He happens to own two 1st gen camaros a 67 and 69, however doesnt hate on fords. And i have a tC for a daily, he rips on me but he also took the keys and did a burnout with it the day i brought it home.

I would post better pix but i dont wanna whore up this thread…

Whoring up this thread with cool pics could be the best thing to happen to the thread.

yup. the nova was my dads drag car for 13 years. i took it over dragging it about seven years ago , and two years ago i put it on the street. it was eactly as you described. gutted race car, 2600lb, one headlight, one tail light, no blinkers, no brake lights, no mirrors. two years ago i got all the lenses from yearone and a wiring kit and mirrors and put insurance on it. now get goin !

hahaha! i raced that 67 for a few years, then started switching drivng duties with my brother on it. I got realy involved with my own camaro so he took over full time and i stuck with my own car. I’m taking the 69 from my dad istead of the 67, i like that car alot better :wink: Its on the project list after i get this iroc setup.

This car was built by me, my bro and dad bottom to top, front to back.

looks identical to my nova. do you have a registration ?

pff… wait till everyone sees my firebird when its done …
they wont believe what they are seeing roaming the streets.

THAT SHIT IS HOT! I want one so bad!

The tub came out great mike :tup: I like that color alot too :pimp: 2400lbs :eek:

i’m already amazed from the pix you posted of the work in progress. looks like a sick street car! I believe he still does have the registration for it.

When i get on the 69 maro it will be all out pro street the way your going your bird :tup:

Way2Slow, thanks meng, it did come out really well and i dont even get to drive the car anymore!

oroc what size motor is in the gold car ?
my dad wants to know :wave:

Not even close to mine after Tim gave me a ride in the Nova - UNBELIEVABLE !!! Thanks Tim!

no problem… glad to take you. glad you met my dad.

ps. stry how could you smile so big when i only hit the gas for 60ft. ? :wave:

THAT THING WOULD BE MINT ON THE STREET.

all these damn gen 1 muscle cars

OROC I really like that 1st gen. Its very nice

At my age, short bursts are all I can handle !! :smiley: (… and something tells me the first 60 ft. are probably the most fun!)

It was great meeting your family - great people and sweet cars!

decided on hoosiers because the BFGs keep getting pushed back. shooting to get some by the weekend… but lets try to keep the proceedings on the DL

its a 383ci sbc, 11:1 comp, 210cc afr’s, 4-7 swap solid roller cam, super vic intake, mighty demon 750, still running 93 octane, best 1/8th mile is a 6.09 @ 112mph, 60ft. 1.30, suspension could probly be tweaked a bit for a better 60ft but it runs the class and goes straight & consistant everytime so we don’t make any changes, not to mention we throttle stop the car alot right off the line so there isnt much of a point in making it hit harder. hoosier daddy

So timmy and todd, you are brothers? How come timmy got the car? lol

the nova is a 383 also. 13:1 comp. 227 afr’s. solid roller. super victor. race demon 925. with 5.57 gears in the dana and a power glide. it runs 6.70 on motor and 6.2 on spray with a 1.29 60ft off the back tires ! wow your car just being lighter makes such a difference. i went 9.80 at 130. i was at 8200rpm’s at the 1/8 , shut off the nitrous and ran on motor till the quarter. crossed the line at 8300 on motor. picked up 16 mph from 1/8 to quarter. what does that tell ya …

:eek: :tup: